Grand Junction gravity shuttle rides- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Nov 2004

Grand Junction gravity shuttle rides

THE WEATHER IS HERE I WISH YOU WERE BEAUTIFUL. Riding above 7000' in the Roaring Fork Valley is pretty much over. I'm jonesing for some gravity induced free riding in The GJ area. Any suggestions for shuttle runs. I just can't breakdown and put my front derailleur on. Thanks!

Canfield Brothers
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-timer
    THE WEATHER IS HERE I WISH YOU WERE BEAUTIFUL. Riding above 7000' in the Roaring Fork Valley is pretty much over. I'm jonesing for some gravity induced free riding in The GJ area. Any suggestions for shuttle runs. I just can't breakdown and put my front derailleur on. Thanks!
    Just the tabaguchi. XC dodging, not much else. Big Marbles is closed I assume. The push out of the ribbon is kinda lame but the trail is fun.

Apr 2005
    hey lance, sean here, saw your post, and just wanted to say whats up , and how ya doin...

Canfield Brothers
    Quote Originally Posted by ifallalot
    hey lance, sean here, saw your post, and just wanted to say whats up , and how ya doin...
    Hey Sean!
    I'm great! Over in Taiwan getting our stuff done. Two models and a prototype (done this week! yea) I'm going to moab when I get back. We should go ride. Sounds like I should head to GJ too.
    How's your new biz going?

truth seeker
    Quote Originally Posted by flymybike
    Hey Sean!
    Two models and a prototype (done this week! yea)
    Can you post a photo of the Lucky prototype?

Canfield Brothers
    Quote Originally Posted by Reptile
    Can you post a photo of the Lucky prototype?
    Hey is that Jason?
    It will be done being welded friday then paint and assembly. I'll post it when it's pretty.
    Here is a model of what it will look like.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by flymybike
    Hey Sean!
    I'm great! Over in Taiwan getting our stuff done. Two models and a prototype (done this week! yea) I'm going to moab when I get back. We should go ride. Sounds like I should head to GJ too.
    How's your new biz going?
    It is going very well, kicking my ass, but having fun. actually been able to ride and ski quite a bit! Drop a line when you are going to be in the area, and i will try to hook up with you.
    Good to see you are full into your business, with your attention, it will be a success i am sure!

Members who have read this thread: 0