Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: CBiDrive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    130

    Who's going to Blast the Mass

    I am going up Fri afternoon to camp for the weekend. If anybody wants to cut down on the cost of going up give me a holla.

    The rest of you I will see ya there

  2. #2
    formerly shabadu
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    961
    I'm going, but leaving Fri early am.

  3. #3
    Living the High Life
    Reputation: Ithnu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,543
    I'll be heading up there Thursday
    You have just been mentally Rick Roll'd. Yup you're thinking about it right now aren't you? Don't fight it.

  4. #4
    Rocket Scientist
    Reputation: bpatterson6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Leaving thursday evening around 5pm. Camping on the mountain in my trailer. See you guys up there!

  5. #5
    eci
    Reputation: snowskilz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,704
    leavin thurs afternoon, sleepin in hotel patterson.

  6. #6
    Awesomist™
    Reputation: Full Trucker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    2,846
    Quote Originally Posted by snowskilz
    ...sleeping with patterson.
    Fixed.











    j/k guys.
    The older I get, the faster I was.





    Punch it, Chewie.

  7. #7
    e-misanthrope
    Reputation: lagarto grande's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    317
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Trucker
    Fixed.











    j/k guys.
    No you're not.

    I'm headed up with DWF Thurs around 5 - probably camping mid-hill.
    Don't waive your rights with your flags.

  8. #8
    Living the High Life
    Reputation: Ithnu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,543
    Do I recognize that large lizard from somewhere...
    You have just been mentally Rick Roll'd. Yup you're thinking about it right now aren't you? Don't fight it.

  9. #9
    e-misanthrope
    Reputation: lagarto grande's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    317
    Quote Originally Posted by Ithnu
    Do I recognize that large lizard from somewhere...
    You betcha, Matt - you're racing this weekend?
    Don't waive your rights with your flags.

  10. #10
    Living the High Life
    Reputation: Ithnu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,543
    Quote Originally Posted by lagarto grande
    You betcha, Matt - you're racing this weekend?
    I've been getting advice that I should....depends on how the PBR treats me.

    I think I will just to see how much I need to improve.
    You have just been mentally Rick Roll'd. Yup you're thinking about it right now aren't you? Don't fight it.

  11. #11
    e-misanthrope
    Reputation: lagarto grande's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    317
    Quote Originally Posted by Ithnu
    I've been getting advice that I should....depends on how the PBR treats me.

    I think I will just to see how much I need to improve.
    It's good fun - you'll love it. I'll keep an eye out for you.
    Don't waive your rights with your flags.

  12. #12
    Living the High Life
    Reputation: Ithnu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,543
    Quote Originally Posted by lagarto grande
    It's good fun - you'll love it. I'll keep an eye out for you.
    Rock! (Anyone remember Sifel and Oly besides TGR?)

    I'll be camping with those wierd KOZOS boys
    Last edited by Ithnu; 07-11-2007 at 06:55 AM.
    You have just been mentally Rick Roll'd. Yup you're thinking about it right now aren't you? Don't fight it.

  13. #13
    Ricky DH
    Reputation: rep_1969's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    2,243
    Hey guys. What's that DH course like? I've never ridden/raced there. How does it compair to Keystone's DH courses?

    I can't do the race this weekend, plans, but I'd like to do it in the future.

  14. #14
    e-misanthrope
    Reputation: lagarto grande's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    317
    Quote Originally Posted by rep_1969
    Hey guys. What's that DH course like? I've never ridden/raced there. How does it compair to Keystone's DH courses?

    I can't do the race this weekend, plans, but I'd like to do it in the future.
    It's fairly steep - lots of monster braking bumps in long off-camber corners, a little tech waterfall section, some tight, twisty stuff in the trees with lots of roots and it's short, like 2 - 4 minutes, depending on your class. The men's 30-39 Exp winner ran a 2:46.51 last year. There's not much in the way of airtime, last year there was one dinky jump at the top that was more of an annoyance than an actual jump - other than that it's pretty wide open. It's a fun course.
    Don't waive your rights with your flags.

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    410
    Be there Friday night after work. Riding with the weird KOZOS boys.
    2011 Sponsors: Rocky Mountain Racing, Golden Bike Shop, WTB

  16. #16
    Ricky DH
    Reputation: rep_1969's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    2,243
    Quote Originally Posted by lagarto grande
    It's fairly steep - lots of monster braking bumps in long off-camber corners, a little tech waterfall section, some tight, twisty stuff in the trees with lots of roots and it's short, like 2 - 4 minutes, depending on your class. The men's 30-39 Exp winner ran a 2:46.51 last year. There's not much in the way of airtime, last year there was one dinky jump at the top that was more of an annoyance than an actual jump - other than that it's pretty wide open. It's a fun course.

    Wow, that's SUPER short! Thanks for the info.

  17. #17
    DWF
    DWF is offline
    Non Dual Bliss
    Reputation: DWF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,240
    Quote Originally Posted by lagarto grande
    It's fairly steep - lots of monster braking bumps in long off-camber corners, a little tech waterfall section, some tight, twisty stuff in the trees with lots of roots and it's short, like 2 - 4 minutes, depending on your class. The men's 30-39 Exp winner ran a 2:46.51 last year. There's not much in the way of airtime, last year there was one dinky jump at the top that was more of an annoyance than an actual jump - other than that it's pretty wide open. It's a fun course.
    I'm hoping for 3:03 or better cuz' that's what Jr. ran last year on a hardtail with a Pike. I gotta' save some face.....
    A man must have enemies and places he is not welcome. In the end we are not only defined by our friends but those against us.

  18. #18
    mtbr member
    Reputation: CBiDrive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by Ithnu
    I've been getting advice that I should....depends on how the PBR treats me.

    I think I will just to see how much I need to improve.
    You should definately race!!!! It is a fun easy course. After a day in Keystone you should be all over this. Your M3 will eat this course up, the braking bumps dont stand a chance.

    I wont be camping now, the wife is coming and requires a hotel room and a pool.

  19. #19
    Living the High Life
    Reputation: Ithnu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,543
    Quote Originally Posted by CBiDrive
    You should definately race!!!! It is a fun easy course. After a day in Keystone you should be all over this. Your M3 will eat this course up, the braking bumps dont stand a chance.

    I wont be camping now, the wife is coming and requires a hotel room and a pool.
    When you get out of the comfy hotel room come find us and have a beer.
    You have just been mentally Rick Roll'd. Yup you're thinking about it right now aren't you? Don't fight it.

  20. #20
    Thread Terrorist
    Reputation: IndecentExposure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    5,854
    Have fun guys, I've got a bum ankle that will keep me from racing, but not riding.

    Tell Pete I won't be on his heals this time!

  21. #21
    Are your pants fresh?
    Reputation: Freshpants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    135
    Has it been raining up there?

    The weather forecast has been showing showers. Might be nice to cut down some of the moon dust racing we've been racing in.

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.