Not just famous; infamous

Way OT: Need some web help

Sorta biking related. You'll see what I mean when it's finally worked out.

I'm working on a website in Go-Live (still learning how to use it) and having some issues when I publish it. My menu link rollovers aren't working, and my image galleries aren't changing the pictures when the thumbnails are clicked. It works perfectly on my computer (Mac OSX), even when I access the online version, but it doesn't work on anybody else's, even other Mac users.

I know that there are a lot of graphic designers out there, anybody good at debugging this web stuff or that can recommend some debugging resources? I'm a print designer, but I don't have a lot of experience with web, and what this site is doing is just plain weird. I've checked the code against similar sites and can't find any problems. I can't really troubleshoot from my computer, since everything looks OK from here.

Anyway, if you could help me out, I'd appreciate it. It's probably some setting I forgot to choose, but I'm still learning Go-Live. Please post here if you can help, and I'll PM you the address. Don't wanna put the site out there yet, since it's got some bugs.
    Last edited by coolhandluchs; 09-29-2005 at 07:27 AM.

Not just famous; infamous

Eureka, or something...

OK, I think the problem's fixed. Thanks to Evan for his advice. It was definitely a rookie type error on my part, but it was easy to fix, so, no complaints.

Hopefully I'll get the green light to post the address soon, then y'all can check it out
    Last edited by coolhandluchs; 09-29-2005 at 09:36 AM.

Members who have read this thread: 0