theHeadlessThompsonGunner

Wanna ride Friday morning?

I'm going to actually go ride my dust-collecting garage art tomorrow morning, if anyone wants to join me. I'll be leaving campus at about 10:30, and can drive north or south as necessary. I'm thinking Hall or Hiel - need something easy, as I have a century-party-crit/race (in that order) this weekend. Email or post, and we'll work out the details.
    "I've courted brain damage like some courtesan of darkness."

-The Good Doctor

Obviously Single

Must be nice ...

Quote Originally Posted by SDizzle
    I'm going to actually go ride my dust-collecting garage art tomorrow morning, if anyone wants to join me. I'll be leaving campus at about 10:30, and can drive north or south as necessary. I'm thinking Hall or Hiel - need something easy, as I have a century-party-crit/race (in that order) this weekend. Email or post, and we'll work out the details.
    You students are all the same ... ride, ride, ride. (;o)

You should get a job!

No, wait ... I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy! (And, besides, you probably already have one.)
    The Lee-Man

A witty saying proves nothing. -- Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by LeeMan
    (And, besides, you probably already have one.)
    Nope. I'm on the cyclist's doll. It's a good life, but really is just ride, ride, ride. I'm supposed to be doing something in school, too, but I forgot what.

So, no ride, working-man?

ps. Do you still have that F100X? Does it have V-brake bosses on it? For that matter, do you have any 80-100 mm forks (with V-brakes bosses) that you're willing/interested to part with?

-The Good Doctor

Obviously Single

I'm no longer forked up ...

Nope. I'm on the cyclist's doll. It's a good life, but really is just ride, ride, ride. I'm supposed to be doing something in school, too, but I forgot what.

So, no ride, working-man?

ps. Do you still have that F100X? Does it have V-brake bosses on it? For that matter, do you have any 80-100 mm forks (with V-brakes bosses) that you're willing/interested to part with?
    No ride for me on a Friday:
    1. I have a job
    2. I lift wts on fridays

I'd invite ya for a weekend ride, but it sounds like you're way busy.

And, no, I don't have any spare forks any more. I sold the F100x here on MTBR (thank you very much). Larry had a really cool 29-er fork for a good price, but I expect you already checked there.
    The Lee-Man

A witty saying proves nothing. -- Voltaire

Perpetually single track
    Hey, I got a nice fork with vbrake bossess...I know you want it....cheap

Team Blindspot

I was thinking of Heil around 11am

I have not seen my schedule yet, but yesterday afternoon it was looking good for a morning getaway. I will be there about 11am if nothing has changed.

It would be nice to meet some of you guys, and ride as well.
    Astigmatic Visionary

Quote Originally Posted by S-Works
    I have not seen my schedule yet, but yesterday afternoon it was looking good for a morning getaway. I will be there about 11am if nothing has changed.

It would be nice to meet some of you guys, and ride as well.
    Let's shoot for between 11 and 11:30, eh? I have to meet my GF for a bit after 10, but I'll be getting out of town shortly thereafter. I always start from Greenbriar Inn, so if you're late just drive up the the trailhead and you'll see me on the way. I ride a blue SS.

Kirk: yeah, I want your fork. I'll have to put off purchasing it for a while, but I'm always testing the waters. And, or cider is awesome. I transferred it to the secondary fermenter early this week, and got a taste. It's like strong apple champagne, if that makes any sense. And the Trappist ale we bottled that night is fit for the drinking, and equally strong.

-The Good Doctor

Team Blindspot

Sounds Good

Let's shoot for between 11 and 11:30, eh? I have to meet my GF for a bit after 10, but I'll be getting out of town shortly thereafter. I always start from Greenbriar Inn, so if you're late just drive up the the trailhead and you'll see me on the way. I ride a blue SS.

Kirk: yeah, I want your fork. I'll have to put off purchasing it for a while, but I'm always testing the waters. And, or cider is awesome. I transferred it to the secondary fermenter early this week, and got a taste. It's like strong apple champagne, if that makes any sense. And the Trappist ale we bottled that night is fit for the drinking, and equally strong.
    I'll be driving red saab
    Astigmatic Visionary

Quote Originally Posted by S-Works
    I'll be driving red saab
    Well sh!t. I have to bail. Long story, but it's going to be the road again for me. Maybe another time...

-The Good Doctor

Team Blindspot
    Well sh!t. I have to bail. Long story, but it's going to be the road again for me. Maybe another time...
    Catch you next time! Later.
    Astigmatic Visionary