mtbr member
    Jan 2004

URGENT Calling all riders- Show up on Thu for JEFFCO's mtg (Paging gotdirt)

gotdirt: please let us know where and when to meet before the Jeffco meeting. I'm not too familar with the area and I live in Highlands Ranch so any directions you can come up with would be great.

I'll bring my Camelback in case things get ugly and I have to provide a smokescreen (just kidding).

It is time to show up and represent our amazing sport/passion and not have to beg for the trails. We need to be very clear that we are ready and willing to help and be a part of the solution but we are NOT going away.

mtbr member

Wink still looking into it

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Cool. Thanks for the help.

Thread Terrorist
    GotDirt,
    The Apex thread got my neighborhood up in arms, they want to be involved now. I did look into the OSAC agenda and didn't see anything on there related to biking. I know the Jeffco Rangers have been stepping up patrol, but that's just what Jeffco rangers do. It doesn't mean anything to the nature of the park being shut down or anything. What is the plan for Thursday night (Besides discussing the Budget)?

Now Uploading
    Yesterday morning I asked the staff to add an Apex item to the Thursday night agenda as we know we will have people signing up to speak on this topic anyway. They are aware of it, and we'll be discussing it Thursday night even if it is not on the printed (amended) agenda by then, one of the first orders on these meeting agendas is additions to agenda and determination of sequence.

Remember to sign the clipboard when you walk into the OSAC hearing room, note the item you wish to speak about (check non-agenda item if it's not on there by then), and that you wish to speak on this topic. Do this before 7:00pm when they review it and determine additions and order of business. Additional printed copies of the agenda (revised if necessary) will be available in a pocket on the wall directly to the right of the hearing room door, grab one if you didn't print it beforehand.

See you Thursday night at 7:00pm.

Dave
    Just Passing Through: eatin' dirt & crappin' dust

J\V
    mtbr member
    Thanks for the update, Dave.
    '12 Santa Cruz Tallboy C w/2015 Crossmax SLs
    '10 S-Works Tarmac SL3 w/Zipp 404s

"H" Line
    Jun 2007
    Directions Please.... Where do we meet...

Now Uploading
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiatt Line
    Directions Please.... Where do we meet...
    Open Space
    700 Jefferson County Parkway
    Golden, CO 80401
    303-271-5925

Now Uploading

Latest word...

...from the JCOS staff after their management meeting today is that they do not want to add an Apex agenda item for Thursday night, they just want to take public comment, if any, not have a discussion. I was told they would wait to see if anyone shows up to speak...

So in light of all the postings, email and a couple phone calls I got recently in refference to the behaviour of the rangers on Apex lately, I would suggest that anyone who was directly involved or has comment to make go to the meeting on Thusday night. A discussion my form.

You know what to do.

Dave

mtbr member

Members who have read this thread: 0