mtbr member

Uploading photos from an i pad

Can photos be uploaded to a thread here from the photo file on an i pad ?

I have been trying without any success. From a PC it,s easy and obivous. The i pad is new to me and not all its functions are intuitive to me so if anyone has a handle on this please share your know how !

Medi
    Yep. When you click on the bar on the bottom to reply, your keyboard pops up. Just above your keyboard are the words "Open Advanced Options." Click that and you will be given a bunch of options for photos.
    2009 Niner S.I.R. 9
    2012 Spec SJ EVO 29er
    2008 Spec Tri-Cross
    2001 Spec FSR S-Works

http://www.TemporaryObsessions.com

mtbr member
    When I follow your directions, there is nothing that shows anything advanced. Prior to doing anything there is an advanced button but hitting that first only gets the reply window, nothing special for uploading photos. Very confused ! ......

3 Legged Big Top
    Mar 2009
    Do you get the paperclip top center of the reply window after clicking " Go Advanced"?

My I-Phone wont let me get past that point, not sure if I pad is the same. If it is you can check into Tapatalk. They do have an App for I pad.

C

mtbr member
    So, I was going to tell you to use Tapatalk- it's an awesome app and works really well on the iPhone/ iPad and you can upload pics very easily from either device. I was going to take a couple of screen shots of the process from my iPad and send them along to demonstrate... but apparently Tapatalk isn't working with MTBR right now- appears to have started rejecting logins last night. Don't know if the mods did something or if it's just a bug. Still, I'm sure it'll get fixed soon and I highly recommend the app.

mtbr member
    Photobucket has a good ipad app (Photobucket Mobile | iPad) that easily allows you to upload pics from your ipad. You can then cut and past the image code into mtbr.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by dino View Post
    Photobucket has a good ipad app (Photobucket Mobile | iPad) that easily allows you to upload pics from your ipad. You can then cut and past the image code into mtbr.
    Thx....I'll give it a try. I'm guessing at this point that it's a no go without an app for it.

mtbr member
    Tapatalk is back up and running and works great.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Uploading photos from an i pad-imageuploadedbytapatalk1329186665.415933.jpg  

"There are two kinds of mountain bikers in the world: those who are faster than me, and me."

Medi
    I use Tapatalk with my iPad 2.
    2009 Niner S.I.R. 9
    2012 Spec SJ EVO 29er
    2008 Spec Tri-Cross
    2001 Spec FSR S-Works

http://www.TemporaryObsessions.com

Members who have read this thread: 0