Thread: Tits

mtbr member
    May 2015

Tits

I have never participated in a Tits ride so sorry if I'm not going through the proper channels.

I am riding Green Mountain tonight from 6-9. I can ride at any speed so if anyone wants to join just shoot me a pm or respond here.

If you can't make it tonight no worries I'll be out same time/place next week

mtbr member
    May 2015
    Conditions are awesome out there tonight! looks like a chance of rain/snow next Wendsday but still planning on doing the same thing next Thursday. So if you like riding bikes on empty trails open up your calender.

Awesomist™
    Ha! Super rad that you got after it, thanks for the conditions update.

There are no "proper channels" really... most of us still regularly ride together, often on Thursdays and often in the dark. The "official" rides usually only happened in the winter, and I think we stopped posting here because A.) some other forum member(s) made a stink out of it a couple years ago and B.) no one new was really ever showing up so we just moved the party to text and Facebook.

We would generally meet at Ironworks Brewery and Pub around 6pm and go from there. If you're into it, it's highly probable that we'll be riding on Thursday. Also, it's possible that we'll be riding from Ironworks to Golden City Brewery on Saturday the 10th, via Green Mountain, Dakota Ridge, Apex, and Chimney. Or maybe the week after that? Who knows... Historically that ride (the Pint-to-Pint) would be tomorrow, but I'm out of town. For work.
    The older I get, the faster I was.

Punch it, Chewie.

Chairman of the Beard
    FKNA, fresh faces! I'd be sorry I bailed but I had family stuff that needed attending to.

Next week, for sure.
    The correct number of bikes one should own is N+1, where N is the number of bikes currently owned.

mtbr member
    May 2015
    Awsome thanks for the replys......I rarely have weekends free but I'll definetly be at ironworks next Thursday at 6 grabbing a beer and bugging any patrons with a bike helmet. From there ill just grab someone's contact info

Stoked for the idea of beer an riding

Chairman of the Beard
    Just wait till we get our act together and have whiskey for at the top
    The correct number of bikes one should own is N+1, where N is the number of bikes currently owned.

Chairman of the Beard
    Got my gear packed and my bike with me. Stoked to ride and see new faces!

mtbr member
    May 2015
    Sorry to be a flake but got held up at work and am leaving Fort Collins right now so i wont make it to ironworks in time. I will still head over to green mountain so If you hapoen to see a guy in a car with a 2x4 bumper in the main lot(east side) then give me a wave

Awesomist™
    Quote Originally Posted by Singletrackd View Post
    Sorry to be a flake but got held up at work and am leaving Fort Collins right now so i wont make it to ironworks in time. I will still head over to green mountain so If you hapoen to see a guy in a car with a 2x4 bumper in the main lot(east side) then give me a wave
    Not sure if you made it to ride, we didn’t see a car with a 2x4 bumper... we had a great (cold) ride. We’re back at Ironworks with IPAs in hand and tot-nachos on the way. If you see this, stop in and say hey.

Punch it, Chewie.

Awesomist™
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Trucker View Post
    ...it's possible that we'll be riding from Ironworks to Golden City Brewery on Saturday the 10th...
    Not tomorrow, but next Saturday the 17th. Meeting at Ironworks, around 11am or maybe a bit before. Classic route with small additions: GM > Zorro > DRS > RR > MW > Wrigley's Ridge > Apex > Chimney

Punch it, Chewie.

mtbr member
    That’s a week’s worth of riding!