Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Thursdays Impending Trailside SStranahanssafetybreaks t.i.t.s. nite ride/celebration!

1K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  kjbike 
#1 ·
thursday - ironworks- 6:00 pm

Customer blessed me with a new bottle of stranahans and it would be rude to not share with my fellow mtbr's so i will top off the flask and share with joy.

wait....whos joy?

The flask is filled with stranahans
better than a steak at Shanahans
stockings are hung with care
ok...she flung em over the chair

word is there is a t.i.t.s. ride
In which i take great pride
riders will come from a far
Just to end up at the bar

Rudolph wishes his nose was so bright
as the power of an Amoeba head light
so come out if you will
and the local IPA we will swill!
:thumbsup:

See less See more
#14 ·
Been mostly better- however my lightheaded ness is saying im not ready to ride yet. Prob do me some good. TO those that do make it and get out- have fun. I may try for tomorrow.

so the strannys will remain n the flask till the next one..:thumbsup:

hope to see the reports.

#15 ·
It was a fun loop with 4 of us out there. No crashes and only one lost rider, me. I was told to just climb at the start and my OCD took over. I kept going uphill to what looked like the top never even noticing any options to turn; oops. Turns out there was a better way up using single-track that I had passed by. Sorry to those there who had to wait. It was fun to ride somewhere new and with new company, thanks.

#16 ·
What a crappy host!

as FT so kindly pointed out. My ride and i bailed. Well, apologies.... im sure a good time was had hey ridin bikes is ridin bikes.

kj we'll catch up one if these days. I believe tryin to keep up with you may have sent me into the ground.

Like i said the stranny's aint goin anywhere. i'll save it for the Beerd Belly Ride!

#17 ·
KJBike climbs Green Mtn as fast as I can descend it.

KJBike and his lady actually saved the ride. Besoft and myself are about to pack it up as rain falls and turns to sleet. KJBike and lady friend show, say they plan on riding anyway and the rain stops. Then, they proceed to kick our butts on the climb up. Twas a good ride had by all, followed by a Pumkin Pie Stout from Ironworks. Yum Yum.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.