mtbr member

Sunday was a blast!

Went down to the Springs this weekend, ended up doing a ride at Palmer Park with a friend and another good friends' kid. I really, really, really, really miss Palmer, I am glad I went down. As far as conditions go most of it was really in great condition. We did hit sections of ice/snow on the north face, and we saw a fair amount of mud on Palmer Point (turned around to a different trail). We did ride a lot of areas in the morning that by afternoon had a good chance of being muddy. All said and done we spent about 5 hours there.. My friends kid did amazing, he is 12 and rocking ice on Cheyenne Trail and able to hang with us on Templeton.Templton did throw me a nice curve ball in a 0 MPH clipless pedal fall. Wish I had a better story other than... I clipped in to start up the trail again and fell over landing on my knee then continueing to go down the hill The accident aside I was actually very impressed on how much of Palmer I can SS. I was able to make far more than I thought I would and also made it up where the geared duo couldn't. Not a big deal for some but man that made me feel good. Don't really have pics of me, I was behind the camera for the most part!

The Carnage
    Right Knee

Left arm

Right Leg

Left Leg

t.i.t.s.ceo/FR amoeba rep
    Nice! sounds like a good day! I like that kids commitment - no fingers on the brakes!
    I'm a cowboy on a steel horse i ride!

the blog

My cup runneth over
    Nice pics. Paid a little Palmer skin price...

Heads up Flyboy!!
    Right on! Love some Palmer

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by PBR me! View Post
    Nice! sounds like a good day! I like that kids commitment - no fingers on the brakes!
    He is hardcore!

Quote Originally Posted by rmac View Post
    Nice pics. Paid a little Palmer skin price...
    Pay to play, been a bit since I last donated blood there, guess it was jus time.

Quote Originally Posted by mountaingoatepics View Post
    Right on! Love some Palmer
    Heck yeah!

Members who have read this thread: 0