Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Spamondale

  1. #1
    Gaa-zee-raaaa!
    Reputation: Godzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,433

    Spamondale

    Be like Rally Blue, you know you want to:

    http://tinyurl.com/9wzm5

    Now with more vitriol!

  2. #2
    Cynical Bystander
    Reputation: COmtbiker12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,770
    Josh when did you get a Gemini?
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

    Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

  3. #3
    user-created
    Reputation: singletrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,174

  4. #4
    Gaa-zee-raaaa!
    Reputation: Godzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,433
    I bought it off an acquaintence (who'd had it sitting in storage for 2 years) about 2 weeks ago.


    You mean to tell me, Joel, that you're not riding the Steelhead in Zion? Sissy. They're gonna have to change the name of your trail to "The Hebrew Hamburger", or maybe "The Hebrew Hamster"
    Now with more vitriol!

  5. #5
    user-created
    Reputation: singletrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,174
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla
    You mean to tell me, Joel, that you're not riding the Steelhead in Zion?
    Well, I'm gonna put a rigid fork on it ya see..

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation: dream4est's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,271
    that would make a nice trail bike. whats it weigh?

  7. #7
    Gaa-zee-raaaa!
    Reputation: Godzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,433
    Quote Originally Posted by dream4est
    that would make a nice trail bike. whats it weigh?
    I'm guessing, but I'd think somewhere around 37#. I considered keeping it, but it's a hair shorter in the front end than I would like.
    Now with more vitriol!

  8. #8
    user-created
    Reputation: singletrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,174

    Hebrew Haggler

    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla
    but it's a hair shorter in the front end than I would like.
    You should just buy my Slider. Only riden once, never crashed or jumped. I'm uh, the first owner. Uh huh. That's my story.

    Tell you what, gimmie $275, no make it $300 and I'll throw in a couple of extra springs. If you pay with an international cashiers check I'll even change the oil.

    The above statements are not held to be truthful in any manner expressed or implied.

  9. #9
    Gaa-zee-raaaa!
    Reputation: Godzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,433
    Quote Originally Posted by singletrack
    You should just buy my Slider. Only riden once, never crashed or jumped. I'm uh, the first owner. Uh huh. That's my story.

    Tell you what, gimmie $275, no make it $300 and I'll throw in a couple of extra springs. If you pay with an international cashiers check I'll even change the oil.

    The above statements are not held to be truthful in any manner expressed or implied.
    I am international business man interested in your advert. WOuld ike you to know that preferred method of payment is in form of international cashier's check. My own shipping agent, blah , blah, blah....
    Now with more vitriol!

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.