Results 1 to 44 of 44
  1. #1
    Rocket Scientist
    Reputation: bpatterson6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,010

    So who all is going to Fruita this weekend?

    I know SIN, Snowskilz, Myself, Scrublover, and Silent K will be over there on the western Slope this weekend hitting up some Fruita DH. But is anyone else making the trek?
    Thumper, S1ngletrack, or anyone else going?

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: .thumper.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,404
    Quote Originally Posted by bpatterson6
    I know SIN, Snowskilz, Myself, Scrublover, and Silent K will be over there on the western Slope this weekend hitting up some Fruita DH. But is anyone else making the trek?
    Thumper, S1ngletrack, or anyone else going?
    Not gonna make this trip. I've got my first race in Nathrop this weekend if it doesn't snow too much.

  3. #3
    Cynical Bystander
    Reputation: COmtbiker12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,770
    Bastards, I wish I could go. (fruita)
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

    Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Rally Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    433
    I was thinking about it but the weather forcast is getting worse by the day! Gonna save up a sick day at work for a trip that I know is gonna be sunny. But I sure will miss all of the Fat Tire Amber.... mmmmm beer... Have a good one fellas

  5. #5
    Perpetually single track
    Reputation: ibmkidIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,175
    Quote Originally Posted by bpatterson6
    I know SIN, Snowskilz, Myself, Scrublover, and Silent K will be over there on the western Slope this weekend hitting up some Fruita DH. But is anyone else making the trek?
    Thumper, S1ngletrack, or anyone else going?
    Outta curiosity (not trying to start some DH vs XC thread), but what stuff out in Fruita do you think is DH? I ride out there quite a bit, and I really wouldn't call any of it DH oriented, e.g. you gotta have a bike you can pedal. Just curious if you know about some stuff I don't...

  6. #6
    Rocket Scientist
    Reputation: bpatterson6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally Blue
    I was thinking about it but the weather forcast is getting worse by the day! Gonna save up a sick day at work for a trip that I know is gonna be sunny. But I sure will miss all of the Fat Tire Amber.... mmmmm beer... Have a good one fellas
    We are going to keep an eye on the weather as well...
    but I looked at it on Weather.com this morning and from what I Understand,
    the trails we will be riding are closer to Grand Junction and the weather for GJ, Looks great for the weekend. We will keep an eye.

    IBMKidIII, I'm not sure, but according to people I have talked to, there are DH trails of some type close to GJ that are shuttleable and pretty much mostly Dh with some Pedaling involved, Just not much. we shall see.

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: FrontRanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,469
    Moab this weekend and heading to Fruita about wednesday next week if all goes as planned.

  8. #8
    Rocket Scientist
    Reputation: bpatterson6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally Blue
    I was thinking about it but the weather forcast is getting worse by the day! Gonna save up a sick day at work for a trip that I know is gonna be sunny. But I sure will miss all of the Fat Tire Amber.... mmmmm beer... Have a good one fellas
    Hey Dave,
    You may want to rethink...


  9. #9
    Rocket Scientist
    Reputation: bpatterson6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Quote Originally Posted by ibmkidIII
    Outta curiosity (not trying to start some DH vs XC thread), but what stuff out in Fruita do you think is DH? I ride out there quite a bit, and I really wouldn't call any of it DH oriented, e.g. you gotta have a bike you can pedal. Just curious if you know about some stuff I don't...
    My understanding from Thumper and Singletrack is there is Shuttleable Trails near GJ that people call Fruita, but isnt. I dunno, maybe it isnt DH, but more FR type.
    None, the less, I am only bringing my Dh Bike. I don't know, I have never ridden there before, but my understanding is that it is DH. I am hoping thats what we will ride.

    http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=86864

    http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=82240

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation: .thumper.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,404
    Quote Originally Posted by bpatterson6
    My understanding from Thumper and Singletrack is there is Shuttleable Trails near GJ that people call Fruita, but isnt. I dunno, maybe it isnt DH, but more FR type.
    None, the less, I am only bringing my Dh Bike. I don't know, I have never ridden there before, but my understanding is that it is DH. I am hoping thats what we will ride.

    http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=86864

    http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=82240
    I wouldn't call these trails DH or FR, really. But you can shuttle some of them that give you an overall elevation drop. There is still considerable climbing. There is a DH trail out there that Lance Canfield built, but is not open yet, I understand. That said, one could still have some fun on a DH bike, but a FR / All-mountain bike is better suited on the stuff I've ridden out there so far....

  11. #11
    locked - time out
    Reputation: s1ngletrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,724
    Quote Originally Posted by bpatterson6
    My understanding from Thumper and Singletrack is there is Shuttleable Trails near GJ that people call Fruita, but isnt. I dunno, maybe it isnt DH, but more FR type.
    None, the less, I am only bringing my Dh Bike. I don't know, I have never ridden there before, but my understanding is that it is DH. I am hoping thats what we will ride.

    http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=86864

    http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=82240

    Uh... I'd agree with Grant on this one. These trails might better be described as (I'm taking my cue from Hfly's trail classification scheme here) "XC, with DH elements". If you went out expecting lots of elevation loss w/ little climbing, you'd be sorely (pun intended) mistaken. The way we've ridden the Ribbon involves what I'd guess to be around 1000 ft vertical of climbing toward the end (though there is another way out, that I have not ridden)

    FYI

  12. #12
    Perpetually single track
    Reputation: ibmkidIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,175
    Quote Originally Posted by bpatterson6
    My understanding from Thumper and Singletrack is there is Shuttleable Trails near GJ that people call Fruita, but isnt. I dunno, maybe it isnt DH, but more FR type.
    I believe you be talking about the Ribbon trail connecting it with whateva on the lower gunny/lunch loop stuff. Very good ride....a point to point is a more apt description, than a "shuttle". I recall a hefty climb getting back out of the drainage it drops you into.

    You got a small ring on that DH bike?

  13. #13
    Canfield Brothers
    Reputation: flymybike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,100
    Quote Originally Posted by .thumper.
    I wouldn't call these trails DH or FR, really. But you can shuttle some of them that give you an overall elevation drop. There is still considerable climbing. There is a DH trail out there that Lance Canfield built, but is not open yet, I understand. That said, one could still have some fun on a DH bike, but a FR / All-mountain bike is better suited on the stuff I've ridden out there so far....
    I live in Fruita and I am a avid downhiller.
    There are NO downhill trails in GJ or Fruita. There are trails with generally down but all involve a considerable amout of climbing.
    The Forest Service still has the road closed to the Mesa, even though it was scheduled to open this weekend. So no BM DH. And I must say I am working with COPMOPA to get the BM trail evaluated and until it is official I wouldn't want to promote it as a ligitamate trail.
    I'll be in town though so if ya all want to have a guide I'd be happy to show you the trails I like. I'll ride my hard tail though, better suited to the riding here.

  14. #14
    Rocket Scientist
    Reputation: bpatterson6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Quote Originally Posted by flymybike
    I live in Fruita and I am a avid downhiller.
    There are NO downhill trails in GJ or Fruita. There are trails with generally down but all involve a considerable amout of climbing.
    The Forest Service still has the road closed to the Mesa, even though it was scheduled to open this weekend. So no BM DH. And I must say I am working with COPMOPA to get the BM trail evaluated and until it is official I wouldn't want to promote it as a ligitamate trail.
    I'll be in town though so if ya all want to have a guide I'd be happy to show you the trails I like. I'll ride my hard tail though, better suited to the riding here.
    Can we get your number? We will give you a call.
    -Billy

  15. #15
    locked - time out
    Reputation: s1ngletrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,724
    Quote Originally Posted by flymybike
    I live in Fruita and I am a avid downhiller.
    There are NO downhill trails in GJ or Fruita. There are trails with generally down but all involve a considerable amout of climbing.
    The Forest Service still has the road closed to the Mesa, even though it was scheduled to open this weekend. So no BM DH. And I must say I am working with COPMOPA to get the BM trail evaluated and until it is official I wouldn't want to promote it as a ligitamate trail.
    I'll be in town though so if ya all want to have a guide I'd be happy to show you the trails I like. I'll ride my hard tail though, better suited to the riding here.
    You guys hook up a guided tour from the man himself on a weekend I can't be there?

    Bastards... have fun
    Last edited by s1ngletrack; 04-28-2005 at 02:00 PM.

  16. #16
    Cynical Bystander
    Reputation: COmtbiker12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,770
    Quote Originally Posted by s1ngletrack
    WTF? You guys hook up a guided tour from the man himself on a weekend I can't be there?

    Bastards... have fun
    No kidding! I want to meet/ride with lance.
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

    Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

  17. #17
    Canfield Brothers
    Reputation: flymybike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,100
    I'll be in town so ya, lets ride!
    Maybe next time singletrack
    cheers

  18. #18
    locked - time out
    Reputation: s1ngletrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,724
    Quote Originally Posted by flymybike
    I'll be in town so ya, lets ride!
    Maybe next time singletrack
    cheers
    Very cool - it's a plan.

  19. #19
    DWF
    DWF is offline
    Non Dual Bliss
    Reputation: DWF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,240
    Quote Originally Posted by bpatterson6
    I know SIN, Snowskilz, Myself, Scrublover, and Silent K will be over there on the western Slope this weekend hitting up some Fruita DH. But is anyone else making the trek?
    Thumper, S1ngletrack, or anyone else going?
    I like riding in Fruita, but this weekend isn't seem to be the time to go. Too crowded.......
    A man must have enemies and places he is not welcome. In the end we are not only defined by our friends but those against us.

  20. #20
    Perpetually single track
    Reputation: ibmkidIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,175
    Anti people or what? Gonna need some hands to construct stuff at your place? I wanna play!

  21. #21
    DWF
    DWF is offline
    Non Dual Bliss
    Reputation: DWF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,240
    Quote Originally Posted by ibmkidIII
    Anti people or what?
    Well, not really. But, the ast time I was at FFTF it seemed like there were just too many riders about, mostly congregating at slightest choke point and it felt like the dirt road up Waterton Canyon. When I'm riding I want to ride. If I want to talk I'll get on the internet! After all, it IS all about ME!

    Quote Originally Posted by ibmkidIII
    Gonna need some hands to construct stuff at your place? I wanna play!
    Once the weather clears (or not) I think we're going to have to have a build & BBQ day. We'll make a bonfire of the scrap wood! Nothing better than roasting marshmellows over a big fire of treated lumber! Mmmm, marshmellows with just a hint of cyanide are sOoooo tasty.....
    A man must have enemies and places he is not welcome. In the end we are not only defined by our friends but those against us.

  22. #22
    locked - time out
    Reputation: s1ngletrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,724
    Quote Originally Posted by DWF
    Once the weather clears (or not) I think we're going to have to have a build & BBQ day. We'll make a bonfire of the scrap wood! Nothing better than roasting marshmellows over a big fire of treated lumber! Mmmm, marshmellows with just a hint of cyanide are sOoooo tasty.....
    Now that sounds like great fun!

  23. #23
    Canfield Brothers
    Reputation: flymybike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,100
    Quote Originally Posted by DWF
    I like riding in Fruita, but this weekend isn't seem to be the time to go. Too crowded.......
    Good point. The hotels look full and every car has 5 bikes on it. Crowded trails can be entertaining though! Like gate racing. jk

  24. #24
    locked - time out
    Reputation: s1ngletrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,724
    Quote Originally Posted by flymybike
    Good point. The hotels look full and every car has 5 bikes on it. Crowded trails can be entertaining though! Like gate racing. jk
    Or testing grounds for the next new suspension design...


    This season's offering from Canfield? The "Fatty Fat FFTF Trail Saw" - battle tested and approved in the harshest of real world trail conditions.
    Last edited by s1ngletrack; 04-29-2005 at 10:51 AM.

  25. #25
    Perpetually single track
    Reputation: ibmkidIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,175
    Quote Originally Posted by DWF
    Once the weather clears (or not) I think we're going to have to have a build & BBQ day. We'll make a bonfire of the scrap wood! Nothing better than roasting marshmellows over a big fire of treated lumber! Mmmm, marshmellows with just a hint of cyanide are sOoooo tasty.....
    Keep me posted...
    The more out of shape you are, the steeper the hill looks.

  26. #26
    Obviously Single
    Reputation: LeeMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,143

    ... and if we just ... Lee-Man'll be there!

    Quote Originally Posted by bpatterson6
    I know SIN, Snowskilz, Myself, Scrublover, and Silent K will be over there on the western Slope this weekend hitting up some Fruita DH. But is anyone else making the trek?
    Thumper, S1ngletrack, or anyone else going?
    I'll be there this weekend, with my riding bud Cole.

    We'll *just* be XCing, though. :-)

    I'll be the grey-beard on a Blue Elly, and Cole will be the younger one, on the Single Speed that says "Your Bike Sucks" on the chain stay.

    BTW, only the 18-hour race is this weekend. Most of the FTTF stuff is next weekend, from what I can tell.

    Heck, if it's too icky to ride, we can head to Moab, or, perhaps even better, drink beer and what the poor fools slog around the 18-hour course at Highline. (I've always wanted to see the single track there, any way.)

    Either way, I will *not* be in the Denver area watching snow melt. Yeah.
    The Lee-Man

    A witty saying proves nothing. -- Voltaire

  27. #27
    Rolling
    Reputation: lidarman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    11,117
    Leaving sunday to meet folks, then off to moab a few days and back to fruita to hook up some more.

    If the weather keeps sucking, I'm going straight to moab and staying in moab.

  28. #28
    Perpetually single track
    Reputation: ibmkidIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,175
    Quote Originally Posted by lidarman
    If the weather keeps sucking, I'm going straight to moab and staying in moab.
    Really seems like the thing to do...ride those rides that suck in the Fall with 4 foot deep sand drifts.
    The more out of shape you are, the steeper the hill looks.

  29. #29
    user-created
    Reputation: singletrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,174
    Quote Originally Posted by lidarman
    If the weather keeps sucking, I'm going straight to moab and staying in moab.
    It just fully dumped here. My backyard is flooded, which is a pretty good indication of what the trails look like.

    Yesterday was totally psychotic wind. Riding Zip was a pretty bad idea.

    However, the sun is out now, and if it stays out, it should be good to go by tommorrow afternoon. Stuff was too dusty anyways.

  30. #30
    Rocket Scientist
    Reputation: bpatterson6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,010

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by singletrack
    It just fully dumped here. My backyard is flooded, which is a pretty good indication of what the trails look like.

    Yesterday was totally psychotic wind. Riding Zip was a pretty bad idea.

    However, the sun is out now, and if it stays out, it should be good to go by tommorrow afternoon. Stuff was too dusty anyways.
    The weather ended up nice all weekend! Some nice riding was had !
    Friday we ended up just going to MOAB because we figured the trails might still be some what wet, so we gave them time to dry out and rode MOAB RIM. Sickness!!

    and yesturday, we rode with Lance Canfield up in GJ doing some Shuttling. It was sickness too and I took a good digger, but I'm ok. It was awesome. Fruita / GJ was the Bomb B!!!!

  31. #31
    user-created
    Reputation: singletrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,174
    Quote Originally Posted by bpatterson6
    and yesturday, we rode with Lance Canfield up in GJ doing some Shuttling. It was sickness too and I took a good digger, but I'm ok. It was awesome. Fruita / GJ was the Bomb B!!!!
    Nice. Lance called yesterday about 10, but I sleep till about noon-30 these days so I guess I missed out. Glad you had fun, where'd you crash?

  32. #32
    Rocket Scientist
    Reputation: bpatterson6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Quote Originally Posted by singletrack
    Nice. Lance called yesterday about 10, but I sleep till about noon-30 these days so I guess I missed out. Glad you had fun, where'd you crash?
    In the Area where Josh Took that picture with the Gap Between the 2 rocks...
    Ouch!

  33. #33
    Professional Lurker
    Reputation: SilentK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    220
    I believe that section is called the "lemon squeeze". Very cool (the section, not Billy's crash).

    Any how, many thanks to Billy for driving about 15 thousand hours to and fro, not to mention "Hotel Patterson"...the best "camping" I've ever done!

    I must also thank Lance (and Troylet) for showing us a truly great time! I can't thank you guys enough for the sweet-@ss weekend!! We'll be back soon!
    I have no idea what I'm talking about...But yeah, that sounds about right.

  34. #34
    Canfield Brothers
    Reputation: flymybike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,100
    Quote Originally Posted by bpatterson6
    The weather ended up nice all weekend! Some nice riding was had !
    Friday we ended up just going to MOAB because we figured the trails might still be some what wet, so we gave them time to dry out and rode MOAB RIM. Sickness!!

    and yesturday, we rode with Lance Canfield up in GJ doing some Shuttling. It was sickness too and I took a good digger, but I'm ok. It was awesome. Fruita / GJ was the Bomb B!!!!
    A few pics from our ride. Was a nice weekend, great weather and grippy dirt. Sunday was great too. I hit Horse thief and Steves loop alone but not so alone. Tons of peep on the trails.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  35. #35
    Professional Lurker
    Reputation: SilentK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    220
    Thanks for posting the pics, Lance!

    First Pic, a breather after huff'n it to the top.

    The second pic shows the Lemon Squeeze section that was mentioned previously. Oh, and that's me! Good shot!

    Third pic, Lance in action. Sweeeeeeet....

    Yep, the weather was amazing...especially since it was snowing/raining on the Denver side of the divide all weekend. On the way back, Vail Pass was a parking lot...litterally. A jackknifed semi had traffic stopped for almost 2 hours. Ugh!
    I have no idea what I'm talking about...But yeah, that sounds about right.

  36. #36
    Rocket Scientist
    Reputation: bpatterson6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Quote Originally Posted by flymybike
    A few pics from our ride. Was a nice weekend, great weather and grippy dirt. Sunday was great too. I hit Horse thief and Steves loop alone but not so alone. Tons of peep on the trails.
    Many thanks to Lance for showing us around! That was very cool of you!
    Nice to meet you, Troy, & JD! That was a super nice ride you took us on!
    also, your Frames are super nice!
    I can't wait to see Bender riding that frame you showed us! what a piece of beef that
    thing is! Anyhow, we will be giving you a call again when we make out to GJ/Fruita!
    Thanks a billion!
    -Billy

  37. #37
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Rally Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    433

    Sweet

    looks like I missed out on yet another great ride because my skirt was too tight. Glad that you guys had a good time out there. Next time

  38. #38
    Cynical Bystander
    Reputation: COmtbiker12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,770
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally Blue
    looks like I missed out on yet another great ride because my skirt was too tight. Glad that you guys had a good time out there. Next time
    Looks like I missed out because of school. Looks like fun.
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

    Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

  39. #39
    Rolling
    Reputation: lidarman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    11,117

    The cool part about not really having a plan....

    ...is when you engine dies 70 miles on your way to Fruita/moab, it really doesn't affect your schedule.

    That is what happened to me today.

    So I sit here and wait for my mechanic to give me the news and a time schedule. However, I am not super optimistic. The engine sounds like it has a serious problem such as a broken push rod...or WORSE.

  40. #40
    Cynical Bystander
    Reputation: COmtbiker12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,770
    Quote Originally Posted by lidarman
    ...is when you engine dies 70 miles on your way to Fruita/moab, it really doesn't affect your schedule.

    That is what happened to me today.

    So I sit here and wait for my mechanic to give me the news and a time schedule. However, I am not super optimistic. The engine sounds like it has a serious problem such as a broken push rod...or WORSE.
    Ouch! What kinda car do you have?
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

    Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

  41. #41
    Rolling
    Reputation: lidarman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    11,117
    Quote Originally Posted by COmtbiker12
    Ouch! What kinda car do you have?
    GM POS, blazer.

  42. #42
    Cynical Bystander
    Reputation: COmtbiker12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,770
    Quote Originally Posted by lidarman
    GM POS, blazer.
    hehe, I have a Blazer too. Ghetto '84 S-10 2door.

    Soon's I get a job I'll have myself a VW GTi though.
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

    Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

  43. #43
    Rolling
    Reputation: lidarman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    11,117
    Quote Originally Posted by COmtbiker12
    hehe, I have a Blazer too. Ghetto '84 S-10 2door.

    Soon's I get a job I'll have myself a VW GTi though.
    I used to have a two-door from the 80's..It did me well and that is why I stuck with another one.

  44. #44
    Cynical Bystander
    Reputation: COmtbiker12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,770
    Quote Originally Posted by lidarman
    I used to have a two-door from the 80's..It did me well and that is why I stuck with another one.
    It's done me well so far, but it's a bit sluggish, and a 4speed is no fun on highways.
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

    Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

Similar Threads

  1. Fruita roadtrip (trip report and pics)
    By catch22 in forum Riding Passion and Stories
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-27-2005, 12:13 AM
  2. Fruita / GJ weekend 3/19, 3/20
    By .thumper. in forum Colorado - Front Range
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 03-19-2005, 11:02 PM
  3. Beautiful Weekend in Fruita
    By jasonb in forum Riding Passion and Stories
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-14-2005, 01:31 PM
  4. Fruita Trail Report (w/ pics)
    By .thumper. in forum Colorado - Front Range
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-02-2005, 11:51 PM
  5. Fruita for a weekend.
    By ibmkidIII in forum Riding Passion and Stories
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 10-19-2004, 07:31 PM

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2018 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.