mtbr member
    Jul 2005

PSA: Indian Creek Trails

Sunday (6/24) there will be a large horse group riding the Indian Creek Trails (sorry no specifics). The group is large, several dozen, and the will end at the Indian Creek Trailhead.

Before anyone curses this news- this group has spent several weekends cutting out windblown trees and clearing trails up there.

Trail Sanitizer
    They also helped to build the trail from the beginning. Thanks for posting the PSA.

bacon! bacon! bacon!
    I've never had anything but good encounters with equestrians back on the IC trail system.

mtbr member
    May 2005
    Speaking as someone who spent last Saturday crawling up, over and around all the downed trees, I say good for them and I hope they have a good gathering/ride. Their work in getting the trail system established and maintained is most impressive. They still had a ways to go to get Roundup and Stevens gulch cleared though.

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    I think they have more work days planned (as we all know the work never ends).
    They commented about great encounters with bikes up there and said bikers had excellent trail manners. It's nice to hear happy stories from the trail.

Members who have read this thread: 0