Still on Training Wheels!

Palmer Ridable by Friday AM?

I'm Jonesen for a good palmer ride, but don't want to drive down from denver only to find out that I spent $20 in gas money to find muddy unridable trails. I got a little less than a foot of snow where I'm at(SE Denver), but I'm not sure how much the springs got. If you CS guys could update me latter this week on trail conditions I would greatly appreciate it.

FWIW I would like to hit it around 8-9am and ride/screw around for a few hours. Anyone is welcome to join me, if you want to carpool from Denver just post up and we can meet somewere
    It's not a good ride if you don't scare yourself at least once.

Yeah...I'm Sponsored..................by my Bank Account

Cynical Bystander
    Jay, I'm guessing trails will still be wet then. Not sure since its Colorado... probably a third of our snow on the north end of C-Springs melted today, but it's gonna take a good week for it to all be gone. However, I heard south end of the town only got rain, so who knows...
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

BIKES!!!!
    Mar 2004
    At my house (>1 mile from palmer) we got about 1/4-1/2 inch of snow, im goin riding tomorrow afternoon. im gonna stay on the more west facing side of the park but i would say by friday very little will be un rideable

mtbr member
    As long as you stay up top you will be ok. Don't go down behind the houses on the west side (along Union), the soil along there is clay and it takes along time to dry out plus you can only go about 6 feet before your stopped because of the clay buildup around your tires. What a mess!

MPLS transplant
    Apr 2005
    yup, we didn't get any snow about 2 miles south of palmer. I'm guessing tomorrow might be a possibility. Friday will be fine

Thanks guys! Looks like I'll be ablt to make the trip after all. Again If you can make it, all are welcome in fact encouraged to join me. I'll be at the horse stables around 8:30 or 9:00am. I'm on an 04 Coiler

Cynical Bystander
    Quote Originally Posted by drum714
    Thanks guys! Looks like I'll be ablt to make the trip after all. Again If you can make it, all are welcome in fact encouraged to join me. I'll be at the horse stables around 8:30 or 9:00am. I'm on an 04 Coiler
    Jay I think I'll go, depends on how long you're planning on riding. I have Friday off and wouldn't mind taking my hardtail out and doing a bit of trail riding with it for a while, I think I might have plans with someone around 11ish so I'm not sure... but I think I'd definitely like to go riding for a few hours atleast.
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

I'll deffinetly wrap it up by 11:00. I have to be back in denver by 12:00 so I can get showered up and ready for work by 1:00pm. Love to see you there Tony! I'll plan on being there(horse stables) no later than 9:00am

I'm still on! Hope to see some of you there

Cynical Bystander
    I"m still in. Hope to see other people show up as well.
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

eci
    Quote Originally Posted by COmtbiker12
    I"m still in. Hope to see other people show up as well.
    hey tony if your online im me. your not showing on my buddy list

Members who have read this thread: 0