mtbr member

Palmer Park or Pueblo?

I'm finally gonna head south this Saturday for a two-wheeled visit. Been on the FR for 12 years and never ridden anywhere south of Monument.

Weather is looking good for the next couple of days, so what would be a good choice for some dirt?

The Springs night ride thread sounded like it was a pretty good route but I am looking for *mostly* dirt and as little snow as possible.

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    Unless you know your way around Palmer Park make the extra drive to Pueblo. It is easier to find your way around Pueblo. PP can be maddening if you aren't familiar with it.

mtbr member
    Not afraid if getting lost, but which will have the best conditions if the weather holds?

Team Velveeta™

not looking good for this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by JLampitt View Post
    Not afraid if getting lost, but which will have the best conditions if the weather holds?
    I've been watching for my chance to hit Lake Pueblo Trails. I won't be chancing it this weekend:

Lake Pueblo Trail Conditions

I do NOT like that adobe mud. I'd rather shiver my way through another road ride up here in the upper Ark Valley than pack my rear triangle/drivetrain/fork with gnarly sticky clay. Dunno about Palmer Park, but the folks who write those trail conditions entries for Pueblo aren't writing fiction. They aren't trying to keep people away, just fair warning. Car wash? No thank you.
    Tom Purvis - Salida, CO - http://teamvelveeta.tom-purvis.com

"I like my wimmen like I like my beer--cold and bitter!"

Respect the mustache
    Tried the trails at lake Pueblo yesterday, made it about fifty feet, WAY too muddy this week.

Beer
    DOUBLEJ How muddy is it? Heading down to Pueblo this weekend to visit the family and would love to get a ride in. But obviously I won't even attempt it if its muddy. Any chance it could be rideable by Saturday?

Respect the mustache
    Quote Originally Posted by DOUBLEJ View Post
    Tried the trails at lake Pueblo yesterday, made it about fifty feet, WAY too muddy this week.
    I'm gonna quote my quote here "made it about fifty feet"

STRAVA!!!!!!
    Man!!!! I was planning on Pueblo Sunday and shut down again! I dont remember a year like this, what the heck???? No chance by Sunday???

mtbr member
    Rode Palmer yesterday. It was in great shape. There was a fair amount of ice but it had good traction and was not melting. Dry and fast conditions!

Shinobi-Wan Kenobi Moderator
    I'm finally gonna head south this Saturday for a two-wheeled visit. Been on the FR for 12 years and never ridden anywhere south of Monument.

Weather is looking good for the next couple of days, so what would be a good choice for some dirt?

The Springs night ride thread sounded like it was a pretty good route but I am looking for *mostly* dirt and as little snow as possible.
    In the springs night ride thread, we rode Palmer trail which is different from Palmer park. I haven't ridden the park for two weeks, but I'm guessing that it should be mostly good. Just don't ride any muddy sections if you come across any.

You can't get lost (for very long) in Palmer park. Follow your nose and you're bound to find something fun.

mtbr member
    Hmm... I do appreciate the heads up. We have a bunch of those clay spots up this way, so I know there's no joke when it comes to steerin' clear.

So, what would the Springs locals recommend? I do not want to hit the bike trail unless absolutely necessary!

Heads up Flyboy!!
    Jlampitt, I'll be riding a bit of Cheyenne Canyon on Saturday if your interested. Could be talked into Palmer as well but what we rode last night up near the Canyon was awesome!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by mountaingoatepics View Post
    Jlampitt, I'll be riding a bit of Cheyenne Canyon on Saturday if your interested. Could be talked into Palmer as well but what we rode last night up near the Canyon was awesome!
    Would be happy to tag along if you don't mind some company. What kind of terrain/climbing are we talking about?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I did it all for the kudo
    I'm planning to ride the canyon on Saturday. If you guys want I could show you around, I'm sure that there will be others locals joining too. Planning to ride about 10ish or so, there will be some climbing but nothing out of the norm. Will probably start at Stratton OS. Let me know if you guys are interested.

mtbr member
    I'll see how the rest of my posse is feeling and let you know later today! Might need directions to TH though.

Beer
    what are the conditions in Cheyenne canyon? Is it packed snow, ice? or completely dry? I would be interested also, but need to know the TH as well.

Conditions are mostly dry with some snow and patches of ice, but not very much.
    We can meet at 9am. Pace will be medium, as I'm no racer lol. No tech, just fast and flowy and fun. The ride will take about 2 1/2 to 3hrs depending on stops. We can also ride more depending on how everyone feels.
    Here's a map, you can see the parking lot just north of the pointer. Sorry tried to embed this but didn't seem to want to work.
    1601 Ridgeway ave, colorado springs, co - Google Maps
    Last edited by Short Bus; 02-17-2012 at 01:45 PM.

Team Velveeta™

Buena Vista

Quote Originally Posted by Waafoo View Post
    Man!!!! I was planning on Pueblo Sunday and shut down again! I dont remember a year like this, what the heck???? No chance by Sunday???
    Compared to last year this one is really nutty. Last year we had huge snowfall in the mountains, Monarch Ski Area was ridiculous--one powder day after another. Here in Salida last year we had dry trails every single day of every month. This year the mountains have sucky snowpack, low country has gotten lots of action.

Salida is pretty dry actually; where there is sunshine, but in shaded areas the snow is really sticking. And it makes for daily mud, much of it sticky clay.

However, Buena Vista, 30 miles north of Salida, is a different deal. Every time it's snowed this year, BV has gotten half or less of what Salida's gotten. I work in BV and live in Salida, so I see it. My co-workers have been riding the Midland Trail at lunchtime. I'm going to start bringing my bike to work next week. There are some patches of snow and some wet conditions when it warms up, but it's pretty much all decayed granite gravel on the Midland so it isn't sticky mud.

If DOUBLEJ is hitting mud 50 feet from the trailhead, the canyon bottoms are going to be whack for a while. Anywhere you leave from a trailhead you're in places that get sun for more than 50 feet. Once that clay gets saturated it really takes a while for it to dry out. I can just imagine what it would be like trying to cross the canyon bottom over to Voodoo if it's nasty 50 feet from the TH. Yuck.

I'd love to be going down there Sunday. But I'll give it another week or two and hope we don't get another southerly low-country storm.

Quote Originally Posted by kristian View Post
    In the springs night ride thread, we rode Palmer trail which is different from Palmer park. I haven't ridden the park for two weeks, but I'm guessing that it should be mostly good. Just don't ride any muddy sections if you come across any.
    I drove by Palmer Park at lunch and was surprised how much snow is still in the trees! There are sections that are probably good to ride if you know where they are, but it's not worth a drive down from Denver to hit--you're better off doing the ride in the canyon that Short Bus is going to lead.

Start time is being moved to 9am. Hope you guys can make it!

Kristian you should show up too!

mtbr member
    Jun 2010

Inner Limits

Pictures taken by a friend this morning.

I'll probably be out on my SS on Sunday afternoon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Palmer Park or Pueblo?-395312_298888173508483_121580397905929_824982_2122132940_n.jpg  

mtbr member
    Drat, Can't be there till 10. Is the route easy enough to find?

The MTB Lab
    Quote Originally Posted by dp_krenz View Post
    Pictures taken by a friend this morning.

I'll probably be out on my SS on Sunday afternoon.
    I have been down there, and as DoubleJ states, it's still muddy. The issue is the connector trails, South Shore, etc. are in pretty poor shape in many places (places that retain water for a long time). The bottom of the canyons on the way back to the main South Shore trail are muddy. A lot of the canyons, Rock Canyon, etc, are icy, snowy and muddy. Yes, there are some dry spots, along with ugly mud spots. Those snow sections in the picture you posted are muddy, trust me. It needs some repeated really warm days, which just haven't happened.

My .02 worth.

If you want some fun rides try the gravelly Capt Jacks and Buckhorn, Startton, they are in great shape.

Drat, Can't be there till 10. Is the route easy enough to find?
    Come on, it's just an hour earlier. :thumbup:

mtbr member
    Really. I'd love to, but if I want my son to come with me, I gotta let him sleep a bit... and I want him along. He'll kick my butt, but we're getting ready for Moab and I need some quality father/son time.

Can you give me an idea of a good route? I found a map (sorta) of the area.

North Cheyenne Canon Park Map

Really. I'd love to, but if I want my son to come with me, I gotta let him sleep a bit... and I want him along. He'll kick my butt, but we're getting ready for Moab and I need some quality father/son time.

Can you give me an idea of a good route? I found a map (sorta) of the area.

North Cheyenne Canon Park Map
    Hey J, Just sent you a PM.

Longing for Spring
    Feb 2012

Your all confused

I had to go visit my brother down in Pueblo yesterday, and based on the postings here I left the old Yeti at home so I could take a better MPG car. We ended up going out the reservoir and I don't see what you all are talking about. I hiked down from Red Gate to Broken hip all the way to South shore and all I saw was dry/tacky awesomeness. The lots were full and riders were everywhere. It is going to be 57 degrees today and I am leaving in 30 to drive back down there. I will not be missing a great riding day like it will be today!

banned
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeti303 View Post
    I had to go visit my brother down in Pueblo yesterday, and based on the postings here I left the old Yeti at home so I could take a better MPG car. We ended up going out the reservoir and I don't see what you all are talking about. I hiked down from Red Gate to Broken hip all the way to South shore and all I saw was dry/tacky awesomeness. The lots were full and riders were everywhere. It is going to be 57 degrees today and I am leaving in 30 to drive back down there. I will not be missing a great riding day like it will be today!
    Take pictures!!! Post pictures!!!

STRAVA!!!!!!
    I knew I should have gone down there, fooled by the koolaid again!!

mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    Rode Palmer today. All of it totally ride-able. 95% dry. First time there. Was fun.

mtbr member
    Went to Palmer today, great conditions!

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Palmer Park or Palmer Trail?

mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    All trails at Palmer Park.

mtbr member
    Sorry yeah the trails at Palmer Park I meant to say were killer!

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Thanks for the clarification. Now, to impose more, do you have a route at Palmer Park that would be good to ride, and what trailhead would I start at. I have the map so at least you don't have to provide that.

mtbr member
    We stuck to the Yucca trail, occasional romps onto to Grand View and the Cheyenne trails, had a blast!

mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    I've never ridden it before. Was with a guy who I'm sure has ridden it tons so I didn't pay attention to where I was. One thing I do know. Unless your a better than average technical rider stay away from Templeton Trail. It kicked my butt hard!

banned
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by givati View Post
    I've never ridden it before. Was with a guy who I'm sure has ridden it tons so I didn't pay attention to where I was. One thing I do know. Unless your a better than average technical rider stay away from Templeton Trail. It kicked my butt hard!
    Meh...
    So you have to walk a little on the ups. It's still funner than a barrel of greased monkeys!

Team Inflexible
    Quote Originally Posted by givati View Post
    stay away from Templeton Trail. It kicked my butt hard!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Qw9oX-kZ_9k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Pau11y View Post
    Meh...
    So you have to walk a little on the ups. It's still funner than a barrel of greased monkeys!
    Walk the ups? Haha. How bout the frickin downs? Like I said UNLESS YER AN ABOVE AVERAGE TECHNICAL RIDER plan on walkin. I'm walkin. Just never really learned how to ride that stuff and after a bad crash I'm not gettin hurt like that again.

mtbr member
    Jun 2011

Pueblo 2/25

I am heading down to Pueblo for a soccer tournament this weekend and want to bring the bike!

Looks like Pueblo is dry and ridable? How much mud?

Thanks!

Heads up Flyboy!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf_Racer View Post
    I am heading down to Pueblo for a soccer tournament this weekend and want to bring the bike!

Thanks!
    Keep checking back here for the latest...Lake Pueblo Trail Conditions

Longing for Spring
    Feb 2012

Thanks!
    If you are going for a ride out in Pueblo I would go hit the Inner Limits/ Outer Limits loop. I think it is about 12 miles. Inner limits was newly cut and is not yet on the map but is found at the connection route of Pronghorn, Pedro's Point, and Waterfall. There is one section of mud there but should be completely dry by this weekend. Rollercoaster, Cuator Sinko, Sidewinder, Skull Canyon, and Lower dog are perfectly fine. Some of the canyons have a small trace of snow but 100% rideable. A little bit of mud was found on Rodeo, Waterfall/ Log Drop, and Hooter's Canyon but those are all hiding on North Faces. Definitely plan on a ride and DEFINITELY do not listen to the nay sayers. The trail is great!

Team Velveeta™

2/23/2012 jacking up 2/24/2012 ?

Just looked at the traffic cam on cotrip.org for I-25 just north of Pueblo, then looked at the Trail Conditions page on lakepueblotrails.com. Looks like it's slushing hard from the camera, but the conditions read ..."no new snow", same text as yesterday.

What's the haps down there Pueblo folks? I have to hit town for an errand tomorrow early afternoon and was going to bring the bike for a couple hours of riding. My intuition tells me that this is going to make tomorrow a sloperific day out there.

Is it serious precip or just a dusting?

Respect the mustache
    It's snowing hard and heavy currently, at least 4" on the ground and its only 10am, sorry TomP, not this week either. Gotta love late winter in Colorado, not even the weather men can guess right this time of year, it changes hour to hour. I was able to get in 3 hours at Lake Pueblo yesterday, it was warm and windy, I should have seen the signs of a cold front moving in yesterday.
    P.S. 303Yeti- never tell someone the trails around here will be great almost a week in advance in Feb. They may have been great last weekend but Lake Pueblo is currently out of commission for who knows how long.

Team Velveeta™

Murphy's &$*@$!# law.

It's snowing hard and heavy currently, at least 4" on the ground and its only 10am, sorry TomP, not this week either. Gotta love late winter in Colorado, not even the weather men can guess right this time of year, it changes hour to hour...
    Ack.

That's what I was thinking I was seeing on the traffic cam. Crap.

I've been jonesing so bad for some singletrack. The times when it's been doable this year I've always seemed to have something that kept me from leaving town. Last night I put new rubber on my wheels with a brand new ghetto tubeless setup. I was going to rock those things into the corners tomorrow afternoon. Now I'll drive over there, do stupid things with street clothes on and then drive home.

More. Road. Riding.

Meh

Longing for Spring
    Feb 2012
    It's snowing hard and heavy currently, at least 4" on the ground and its only 10am, sorry TomP, not this week either. Gotta love late winter in Colorado, not even the weather men can guess right this time of year, it changes hour to hour. I was able to get in 3 hours at Lake Pueblo yesterday, it was warm and windy, I should have seen the signs of a cold front moving in yesterday.
    P.S. 303Yeti- never tell someone the trails around here will be great almost a week in advance in Feb. They may have been great last weekend but Lake Pueblo is currently out of commission for who knows how long.
    That's super weird. My brother lives in Pueblo so I just gave him a call. He says it's bone dry and not even below freezing. Do you live down in Pueblo as well? He is at work right now at the train testing facility which is East of town, but I doubt it would be that much different.

BLKSS29RGD
    Rode Stratton/Chutes yesterday. A little spray here and there.

Now it and Palmer are covered in snow. Sigh... back to the waiting on dry trails.

mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    Keep the updates coming on Pueblo please. Sounds like yer saving me a 2 1/2 hour drive on Sun. 5 round trip.
    Last edited by givati; 02-23-2012 at 11:49 AM.

Longing for Spring
    Feb 2012
    I'll try and post an update for you on Saturday. My bro should be able to take the dogs there (Pueblo) on a hike and let me know the conditions.

Respect the mustache
    That's super weird. My brother lives in Pueblo so I just gave him a call. He says it's bone dry and not even below freezing. Do you live down in Pueblo as well? He is at work right now at the train testing facility which is East of town, but I doubt it would be that much different.
    I live smack in the middle of Pueblo, (Mesa Junction). Also, the Transportation testing Facility is twenty miles east of town, the weather out there is often completely different.

Just to let you know I ride at Lake Pueblo just about every week , and have done so for about a decade now, also I keep pretty good track of what the snow/mud conditions are out there, check back middle of next week bet it will dry out by then.

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    Thanks for the info from the folks that live in Pueblo.

If anyone later today who lives in Pueblo and close to the lake can post conditions it would be greatly appreciated.

In Denver we got about 8-10 inches (highlands Ranch) but it is melting quickly because it was a warm storm. I know down in Pueblo things dry out very quickly, but with the posts above does not sound likely or good for riding this weekend!

I really would like to Ride on Saturday or Sunday, but dont want to get into a muddy mess for myself and the trails!

Thanks!

Longing for Spring
    Feb 2012
    I live smack in the middle of Pueblo, (Mesa Junction). Also, the Transportation testing Facility is twenty miles east of town, the weather out there is often completely different.

Just to let you know I ride at Lake Pueblo just about every week , and have done so for about a decade now, also I keep pretty good track of what the snow/mud conditions are out there, check back middle of next week bet it will dry out by then.
    I would be careful on your posts describing riding conditions. The reason I didn't get to ride when I was in Pueblo last Saturday was because of your post about only making it 50 feet and turning around. I think that post was on Thursday or Friday. I was there on Saturday and it was perfect riding conditions and had to drive back down again on Sunday. Your 10 years of experience cost me a tank of gas.

Salida, CO
    Sep 2010
    Thanks for the info from the folks that live in Pueblo.

If anyone later today who lives in Pueblo and close to the lake can post conditions it would be greatly appreciated.
    I second that. I would really love to get out this weekend and any new info would be greatly appreciated.

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    Looks like still a fair bit of snow at least at CSU-Pueblo campus.

Pueblo, Colorado Cams

I was going to go down for daughter's soccer tournament as well, but think I'll just let her mom make the drive instead.

The MTB Lab
    I would be careful on your posts describing riding conditions. The reason I didn't get to ride when I was in Pueblo last Saturday was because of your post about only making it 50 feet and turning around. I think that post was on Thursday or Friday. I was there on Saturday and it was perfect riding conditions and had to drive back down again on Sunday. Your 10 years of experience cost me a tank of gas.
    Wow, a bit harsh? When DoubleJ and I rode there last week the conditions were marginal at best, and you can never tell what it will be like. The locals and us semi-locals (the Springs) are out there often and usually have the best idea of what it's like. If there is snow in the local campus cameras (the common grounds are still covered in snow), then it will not be rideable as yet out there. It wasn't that warm the last couple of days, and the ground holds the water. Make sure your brother goes all the way down into the shady spots that hold the moisture, down by the water.

Palmer and Pueblo appear to be out this weekend with the reported snow conditions?

Respect the mustache
    that post was on Tuesday, and keep it civil-son- you're new in these here parts.
    You feel like wastin' another tank come on down on Saturday.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by pastajet View Post
    Wow, a bit harsh? When DoubleJ and I rode there last week the conditions were marginal at best, and you can never tell what it will be like. The locals and us semi-locals (the Springs) are out there often and usually have the best idea of what it's like.
    I gotta comment. I agree with pastajet. It's never appropriate nor neighborly to flame a fellow rider because of a trail report. Conditions are conditions at the time they were experienced and while I don't know DoubleJ personally, I seriously doubt that a false report was filed just to stir up trouble.

Personally speaking, I take sole responsibility for my expeditions regardless of trail condition reports, because trail conditions change. If you live and ride in Colorado, you know this. Who among us hasn't started a winter ride with dry trails/blue skies and rolled back up to the car with 4" of snow on the ground? Or started a mid-summer ride on a perfect day and ended up scraping freakin' peanut butter off cleats, tires, stay's and the like after a monster thunderstorm rolls over the Front Range?

So, keep the trail reports coming. It's good information to consider.

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    I've lived in Pueblo almost my whole life and I was just out there this afternoon. It is perfect. Cuatro Sinko, Voodoo, Rodeo, and the connecting trails were %100 rideable. Just so you guys know.

Respect the mustache

No good

Guess what- the April 1st Arkansas Point Race at the lake has been canceled this year- So much for supporting local Pueblo racing - Guess I gotta stick with the Warrior's Racing Voodoo Challenge.

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by defineindecline View Post
    I've lived in Pueblo almost my whole life and I was just out there this afternoon. It is perfect. Cuatro Sinko, Voodoo, Rodeo, and the connecting trails were %100 rideable. Just so you guys know.
    Dang, I was gonna head down yesterday but the trail builders site indicated muddy conditions. Wound up driving to castle rock to check out ridgeline, cuz I couldn't get a hold of anybody on the phone for trail conditions, and didn't even get out da truck. Snow mud everywhere. Wound up on GM up and down the road a few times and still muddy at the top. C'est la vie in springtime CO. Can't wait to make it down and check out the pueblo trails they look to be rockin! And can't wait to find some dry dirt.

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    Yeah, this light snow we got today will probably ruin everything out at the South Shore. /:

The MTB Lab
    Guess what- the April 1st Arkansas Point Race at the lake has been canceled this year- So much for supporting local Pueblo racing - Guess I gotta stick with the Warrior's Racing Voodoo Challenge.
    Wonder if it's because of the campground being closed?

mtbr member
    Yeah, that sucks, the warrior races are not local races.
    "Good judgement comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgement." -- Mark Twain

mtbr member
    May 2011
    Trail builders site says the following for Pueblo

Trail Conditions: 3/2/2012.

A trace of new snow Friday morning, with snow and ice still in the canyons.

Expect ... Runnable and ridable conditions for the weekend.

Any local confirmation?

mtbr member
    An update would be nice from this (friday) morning, as currently it appears (webcams/radar) to be snowing right now.
    "Good judgement comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgement." -- Mark Twain

Respect the mustache
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzattack View Post
    Yeah, that sucks, the warrior races are not local races.
    Warriors cycling is based out of Summit county. Just saying- the Arkansas Point race was put on by Great Divide- a Pueblo bike shop- and a bunch of the local trail building crew.

Also pretty sure the water line construction at the park had nothing to do with it, just a lack of time and other commitments for the organizers. Rumor is it might still happen towards the end of spring.

mtbr member
    Warriors cycling is based out of Summit county. Just saying- the Arkansas Point race was put on by Great Divide- a Pueblo bike shop- and a bunch of the local trail building crew.

Also pretty sure the water line construction at the park had nothing to do with it, just a lack of time and other commitments for the organizers. Rumor is it might still happen towards the end of spring.
    The Southern Colorado Trail Builders, the organizers of the local Arkansas Point Challenge mtb race, tell me that problems with the volunteers that manage the timing and race results fell through this year. However, they told me that they were making plans for a new system and looked forward to hosting the race again next year. No word on changing the dates this year (that would be great, btw). Nothing against the Warrior's brand and style of racing, but, I enjoy the ole local Arkansas Point Race better.

Colorado
    Any updates on Palmer?

BLKSS29RGD
    yea, any updates???? PLEASE?

Almost Human
    Sep 2007
    Is it just me, or has someone been sanitizing the trails at PP over the winter?

Quote Originally Posted by UncleTrail View Post
    Is it just me, or has someone been sanitizing the trails at PP over the winter?
    Over the winter? When have they NOT been sanitizing trails in Palmer Park? I didn't notice anything unusual on Templeton or Edna Mae yesterday...

Thread Terrorist
    Pueblo= Dry Dry Dry! We were in the canyons all day yesterday, there was no snow or ice in the canyons. Keyhole canyon had remnants of some ice, but it won't notice it. No mud, perfect trail conditions.
    Golden Bike Park Group

Peak Cycles Gravity Team & Bikeparts.com
    Trestle Bike Park

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by IndecentExposure View Post
    Pueblo= Dry Dry Dry! We were in the canyons all day yesterday, there was no snow or ice in the canyons. Keyhole canyon had remnants of some ice, but it won't notice it. No mud, perfect trail conditions.
    +1 Awesome day yesterday, inner limits and voodoo all totally dry.

Longing for Spring
    Feb 2012
    After stirring up some bad feelings (completely unintended) I decided to get with my friend and build a site for locals to post trail condition reports. We have it up and running and I added all of Pueblo lake system (and all sub sections). Go check it out at TheTrailReport.com. Right now we only have the Front Range Trails, some in Summit County, and Pueblo. Post your updates to trail conditions there and add in the trails that we don't have. We can add in more features if we have enough users. Any suggestions are super welcome and I apologize again for pissing people off. Perhaps this site will serve as a proper gift for forgiveness.

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    That is outstanding. Will forward the info to my ride buddies that don't frequent mtbr. Good karma points for sure!

Longing for Spring
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by lanruss View Post
    That is outstanding. Will forward the info to my ride buddies that don't frequent mtbr. Good karma points for sure!
    Thanks for forwarding it to your friends. A group using the site will help for the fall when trails start to get finicky again.

Members who have read this thread: 0