mtbr member
    Feb 2012

Nooner Ride tomorrow.. Heil, Hall...

Somehow is the last year most of my pedaling friends have relocated to some cool parts of the state, its great for getting out of town, but finding I am riding solo quite a bit (and thats not bad either)...Thought maybe I would try to make some riding buddies..

Thinking about a noon or so ride.. flexible on where, Heil to Hall (although I have never done that) or whatever..

I guess I should put the stats in... early 40's, been riding for 20 + years, not the fastest, but not the slowest, certainly don't hang with the speedy crowd, prefer tech over anything else, spend a good deal of time on DH bike, ride a 6 inch bike.. and i like beer and have kids..

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    Sounds kinda like me. I'm always looking for new people to ride with. I think I'll be at Hall earlier tomorrow (probably closer to 9), but feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll let you know the next time I'll be riding.

Bad Case of the Mondays
    Quote Originally Posted by Josie7 View Post
    Thinking about a noon or so ride.. flexible on where, Heil to Hall (although I have never done that) or whatever..
    Heil should be dry as is most of Wild Turkey. Picture Rock is muddy, so dropping over to Hall is not going to be advisable tomorrow.

Hall is good up to the loop, but the loop should be avoided.

Enjoy the ride, should be another great day.

Members who have read this thread: 0