mtbr member
    Apr 2004

New vintage Schwinn hardtail frame on ebay

Delete this if it's considered spam but...

I've been listing stuff on ebay for a few hours and came across this new frame from 1994 which only has about an hour left on the auction. And it's being sold out of Boulder. No, this isn't my listing and no I don't know the seller.

It's 11:43am right now so hurry if you want to bid on this frame. That is all.

Schwinn Project Underground (Colorado) frame - NEW - homegrown, mint NOS! | eBay
    Last edited by xcguy; 02-28-2012 at 11:55 AM.
    Who's in charge, the thinker or the thought?

contains quinine
    Quote Originally Posted by xcguy View Post
    Delete this if it's considered spam but...

I've been listing stuff on ebay for a few hours and came across this new frame from 1994 which only has about an hour left on the auction. And it's being sold out of Boulder. No, this isn't my listing and no I don't know the seller.

It's 11:43am right now so hurry if you want to bid on this frame. That is all.

Schwinn Project Underground (Colorado) frame - NEW - homegrown, mint NOS! | eBay
    I miss my bass boat blue homegrown. Thankfully, it's got a good home.
    Take the long cut, we'll get there eventually.

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    I remember a rider I used to bump into all the time on Front Range trails who rode a 21 lb Homegrown. He loved that bike. My Superlight at the time weighed 26 lbs. I asked him if he was ever going to go FS and he replied "when their weight comes down".

I read that to mean "never". I still have a 23.5 lb hardtail. It's on my trainer.

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Holy carp, it was in the low $300s when I gave you a headsup and sold an hour later for mid-500s. I wish my stuff sold like that!

Members who have read this thread: 0