mtbr member
    Jan 2004

New Trails In Buffalo Creek - Trail Work, 6/30

The Front Range Mountain Bike Patrol and Team Evergreen, in cooperation with the USFS, are continuing their new trail building efforts in Buffalo Creek. On May 12th, we broke ground on the first new trail in the Buffalo Creek area in many years and work continues this Saturday, June 30th. But we need help to meet our goal of completeing the two mile loop this year. Here's where you come in. Lend us your brute strength for half a day. In return, there will be free food, fun people and a good time. Those with some energy left may even go for a ride after. For more information, please go to FRMBP.org, click on 2007 Trail Building Events and Trail Day - June, 30th. Thanks in advance and hope to see you there.

FRMBP.org - Paying it Forward

mtbr member
    Sounds like a great way to start my vacation. I'm going to try to make this.

Thread Terrorist
    Thank you!

I won't be able to make it, but we appreciate the work you guys put in up there. Buffalo creek sure is a fun area to rip around in.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Hope you can make it Silverstreak. It will be great to have some MTBR folks as part of the group. Our goal of completing this trail by the end of the year is pretty aggressive and we can use the help. Thanks in advance.

mtbr member
    OK, I just signed up. How many people are going to be there tomorrow? The lack of action on this thread is sort of depressing. Anytime there's work done with the help of the Forest Service, I think we need to show some good participation.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    I saw you're registration and thanks for coming out. With fingers crossed, we're hoping to have about 15 people. We'd love to see 30 to 40 but we have to be realistic. We'll do the best with those who show. See you tomorrow and thanks again.

FRMBP.org - Paying it Forward

mtbr member
    May 2004

New trails

Where are the new trails going to be located. I've done two epics out there this year and haven't seen any sign of a new trail from the first workday. Unfortunately I can't make it out because of work.

Chris

TaS
    mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Thanks to those that organized, mapped out, delt with the red tape and brought food. The trail when finished should be fun.

The next session of work sound like it should be a good one. I'll keep the day open on my calendar.

Have a Day

Tom

Members who have read this thread: 0