Luna Chix meet and greet at Pearl Izumi- Mtbr.com
    Card Carrying Member

Luna Chix meet and greet at Pearl Izumi

Thanks to the fine folks at Pearl and the Luna Chix for having such a cool laid back event today. Thanks also for the opportunity of having my kids meet some professional athletes that are not only amazing role models, but also very cool people. The food was great, there was schwag and all of the team bikes to gawk at. How could you ask for more?

Here are a couple pics.

Pics 1-4... Whoa MOMMA!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Card Carrying Member
    1 The event tent.

2 The Chix and kids.

Oh, ETR and DaveM... Kathy remembered us giving chase up TB.
    Attached Images Attached Images

trail waggler

Alright! That's very cool!...

[email protected], wish that I could have taken Rachel to that, looks like tons of fun! Wow....Marla....whoah....Marla's bike....double woah.

What a Dad you is! Was Marla selling her book, I'd love to read that (if there's a copy at the library, don't touch it!)

I kept thinking that we'd catch Kathy on the DH's, 'cause I thought that she was an XC only racer, but when she got to the top, she was GONE

Hey Jim, ever seen Spomer's Alpha Project vid? It's awesome! (got Marla on a Foes). The Big Crank guys are on it, Nico, Cedric, even Bernie!!! It's even got a superstar jump session at Arbor!

So who else was there, that's Alison Dunlap in the middle, right? I recognize Marla and Kathy, who are the other two? Did you tell 'em 'no thanks' on the free Luna bars, they just make you too emotional

contains quinine
    super duper cool. I woulda skipped hail for that, every time!
    Take the long cut, we'll get there eventually.

Perpetually single track
    I made my choice and I'm happy with my choice. I would have been a poor example for your kids anyways. Nice pics.....what a lovely DH rig...I'd like to take it for a spin. Already sporting the new fox DC too....schweet!

Now Uploading
    Quote Originally Posted by daveM
    So who else was there, that's Alison Dunlap in the middle, right? I recognize Marla and Kathy, who are the other two?
    2004 team same as 2003, Kathy Pruitt, Shonny Vanlandingham, Alison Dunlap, Marla Streb and Katerina Hanusova.

Fast women and awesome team!
    Just Passing Through: eatin' dirt & crappin' dust

Members who have read this thread: 0