Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Jersey?

  1. #1
    locked - time out
    Reputation: s1ngletrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,724

    Jersey?

    Does anyone know anything about having jerseys made? I'm only looking at getting a couple made up (I talked my employer into sponsoring me for the Triple Bypass - an event we have provided ride support for during past years) Anyhow, I am only looking to get a couple / few jerseys made up and am wondering if it will be prohibitively expensive to do so in such small quantity. Thanks for any help.

    Also, anyone else interested in doing the ride ?

    http://teamevergreen.org/triple_bypass.htm

  2. #2
    Not just famous; infamous
    Reputation: coolhandluchs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,069

    voler.com

    Try this...

    http://www.voler.com/design.aspx?PID=1

    I'm sure there's others, but I think this is who did our jerseys for FRMB for the last two years.

  3. #3
    contains quinine
    Reputation: Debaser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,636
    look at the back of a Velonews... ususally a couple different options there.
    Take the long cut, we'll get there eventually.

  4. #4
    Stand back
    Reputation: dbabuser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,200

    talk to billy

    Quote Originally Posted by s1ngletrack
    Does anyone know anything about having jerseys made? I'm only looking at getting a couple made up (I talked my employer into sponsoring me for the Triple Bypass - an event we have provided ride support for during past years) Anyhow, I am only looking to get a couple / few jerseys made up and am wondering if it will be prohibitively expensive to do so in such small quantity. Thanks for any help.

    Also, anyone else interested in doing the ride ?

    http://teamevergreen.org/triple_bypass.htm
    or were you not looking for long sleeve moto style jerseys? They would stand out on the Triple...
    I can ask to see where we had our team ms150 jerseys made, I think they cost $40 or $50 each and we had 10 made.
    Golden Bike Park

    Golden Connector Trails need your support!

  5. #5
    locked - time out
    Reputation: s1ngletrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,724
    Quote Originally Posted by dbabuser
    or were you not looking for long sleeve moto style jerseys? They would stand out on the Triple...
    I can ask to see where we had our team ms150 jerseys made, I think they cost $40 or $50 each and we had 10 made.
    That'd be cool - $40-50 doesn't sound bad at all. I thought about getting them made up long sleeve FR style - I'd fit right in with my baggies, Semi helmet and a long sleeve jersey aboard my Bianchi. I might have to take the Camelback along to just to irritate the purists...

    We need to meet somewhere so I can get your DVD back to you.

  6. #6
    No coast freeride.
    Reputation: mtnbike24_7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    444
    So I just found out my buddies wife owns a promotional company. So she makes shrits and all that good ****. Get with the fashion consultant (Billy Patterson) and see when he is ordering our jerseys. We should do them all together....
    Rock Pounder Racing

    Sponsored by porn.

    Steelheads for sale! Trunk of my buddies car at the corner of Colfax and Mississippi, or email him at snowskilz@hotmail.com. It's a freakin bargain!! (If you make your own bolts)

  7. #7
    Stand back
    Reputation: dbabuser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,200

    how many?

    Quote Originally Posted by s1ngletrack
    That'd be cool - $40-50 doesn't sound bad at all. I thought about getting them made up long sleeve FR style - I'd fit right in with my baggies, Semi helmet and a long sleeve jersey aboard my Bianchi. I might have to take the Camelback along to just to irritate the purists...

    We need to meet somewhere so I can get your DVD back to you.

    How many peeps ya got doing the ride? I think I've successfully dodged the ms150 bullet (wife figures school will be taking up too much of her time). Kinda wouldn't mind doing the triple again if I had somebody to ride it with.
    Got back late last nite from VA visiting relatives, and of course brought back a nasty cold. See if I'm feeling better tomorrow, I might get a few (and hopefully better quality) pics at Expn Wed, if anyone's going. But that's probly another thread...
    Golden Bike Park

    Golden Connector Trails need your support!

  8. #8
    locked - time out
    Reputation: s1ngletrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,724
    Quote Originally Posted by dbabuser
    How many peeps ya got doing the ride? I think I've successfully dodged the ms150 bullet (wife figures school will be taking up too much of her time). Kinda wouldn't mind doing the triple again if I had somebody to ride it with.
    Got back late last nite from VA visiting relatives, and of course brought back a nasty cold. See if I'm feeling better tomorrow, I might get a few (and hopefully better quality) pics at Expn Wed, if anyone's going. But that's probly another thread...
    So far it's only my dad and myself. Not sure how fast it'll be since my dad recently had hip surgery, but I don't think he'll do too bad since he's been putting in some time over the last few months.

    I'm planning to be at ESPN on Weds - maybe I can finally get your DVD back to you.

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation: .thumper.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,404
    Quote Originally Posted by s1ngletrack
    So far it's only my dad and myself. Not sure how fast it'll be since my dad recently had hip surgery, but I don't think he'll do too bad since he's been putting in some time over the last few months.

    I'm planning to be at ESPN on Weds - maybe I can finally get your DVD back to you.
    Your new avatar goes with your signature - what is that?

    You are also in my new avatar.

  10. #10
    locked - time out
    Reputation: s1ngletrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,724
    Quote Originally Posted by .thumper.
    Your new avatar goes with your signature - what is that?
    greg-ar-i-ous: Seeking and enjoying the company of others; sociable.


    sol-ip-sist: One who follows the philosophical belief that only the self is real, everything else is an extension of the subconscious or otherwise essentially unreal.


    Quote Originally Posted by .thumper.
    You are also in my new avatar.

    God, I look fat in those pants.

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation: .thumper.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,404
    Quote Originally Posted by s1ngletrack
    God, I look fat in those pants.
    I was gonna say somethin' about that, but your face seemed to be the real problem.

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation: .thumper.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,404
    nefarious soliloquist

    nefarious - flagrantly wicked or impious : EVIL
    soliloquy - the act of talking to oneself

  13. #13
    Stand back
    Reputation: dbabuser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,200

    brainwave protector?

    Quote Originally Posted by s1ngletrack
    So far it's only my dad and myself. Not sure how fast it'll be since my dad recently had hip surgery, but I don't think he'll do too bad since he's been putting in some time over the last few months.

    I'm planning to be at ESPN on Weds - maybe I can finally get your DVD back to you.
    How old's your dad? Pretty good to do the Triple, no matter what the speed. I took 8h 40m last time, but then I was young and single and not a homeowner...
    What is that you got on yer head there?
    Golden Bike Park

    Golden Connector Trails need your support!

  14. #14
    locked - time out
    Reputation: s1ngletrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,724
    Quote Originally Posted by dbabuser
    How old's your dad? Pretty good to do the Triple, no matter what the speed. I took 8h 40m last time, but then I was young and single and not a homeowner...
    What is that you got on yer head there?
    My dad is 55, hopefully this is not the sort of thing I can look forward to, but if my assorted aches and pains are any indication I can look forward to a spine replacement by the time I'm 40 - I'm just hoping that someone will invent a full prosthetic skeleton in the meantime.

    8h40m seems like a pretty good time to me, I've never done the ride though.

    It occurred to me recently that with the increased time I have spent online over the winter, I should probably give a little thought to protecting the gray matter - hence the tinfoil helmet. I've had some fat chick following me around work today though, and I've heard her whispering something about "Hersheys" and "devour" to other co-workers, so I'm beginning to wonder if it's such a good idea.

Similar Threads

  1. Troy Lee jersey sizing?
    By Drift1492 in forum Downhill - Freeride
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-19-2004, 08:12 PM
  2. Armor inside jersey or outside?
    By Pyro in forum Apparel and Protection
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-19-2004, 07:24 PM

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.