Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3

    Here's a ride...



    Everybody rides like that?

    Tim

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: pyleketerson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    155
    I would venture to guess that not too many people on the Front Range ride like that.

    Cool video.

  3. #3
    Slopestyle Rider
    Reputation: joelalamo45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,448
    There's a few of us who ride like that here in the FR That was a cool video. Thanks for sharing!
    Last edited by joelalamo45; 11-24-2008 at 02:00 PM.

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: pyleketerson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by joelalamo45
    There's a lot of us who ride like that here in the FR... That was a cool video. Thanks for sharing!
    I need to get some new friends then

  5. #5
    Slopestyle Rider
    Reputation: joelalamo45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,448
    Quote Originally Posted by pyleketerson
    I need to get some new friends then

    I edited it a bit... maybe not a ton of guys here ride like that but there are quite a few. You are more than welcome to come dirt jump with us at Gunbarrel in Boulder or Sunset in Denver. Any friend of Eric's is cool with me.

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Evil4bc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,157
    Sweet edit , that's my new favorite mashup downloading it now .
    MGMT vs Biggie ! Hells yea
    Follow me on Instagram for up to date build pics -Brad4130
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

  7. #7
    Old, stale, negative
    Reputation: bstrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    800
    I did a sweet wheelie back in 97'. Beat that!

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation: pyleketerson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by joelalamo45
    I edited it a bit... maybe not a ton of guys here ride like that but there are quite a few. You are more than welcome to come dirt jump with us at Gunbarrel in Boulder or Sunset in Denver. Any friend of Eric's is cool with me.
    The last dirt jump I hit was in wp and pretty much destroyed the rear end of my bike. Eric can tell you all about...I need to learn how to land first

    Thanks for the invite. If you want a few laughs I would be more than happy to show off a little for ya.

  9. #9
    Slopestyle Rider
    Reputation: joelalamo45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,448
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil4bc
    Sweet edit , that's my new favorite mashup downloading it now .
    MGMT vs Biggie ! Hells yea

    What are you doing hanging out in a Colorado forum? The NorCal forum boring you?

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.