Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: here she is

  1. #1
    RIDE TO LIVE&LIVE TO RIDE
    Reputation: ironhorsebike1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    826

    Good job! here she is

    my new GT DHi. super stoked to have it. can't wait to race. got it sooner than expected. ( i took the fender off)
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: .thumper.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,404
    Sweet lookin' bike. Looks like you're gonna have to change your screen name!

  3. #3
    Cynical Bystander
    Reputation: COmtbiker12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,770
    Looking good Corbin. Now we should go riding. Are you on spring break this week?
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

    Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

  4. #4
    locked - time out
    Reputation: s1ngletrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,724
    It's almost like springtime around here with the storks dropping fresh new DH bikes all along the front range, congratulations, it looks awfully fun.

  5. #5
    RIDE TO LIVE&LIVE TO RIDE
    Reputation: ironhorsebike1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    826
    Quote Originally Posted by COmtbiker12
    Looking good Corbin. Now we should go riding. Are you on spring break this week?
    no next week at the end of the month. but i have friday off and if i don;t go skiing, i might come there to bike if it's dry

  6. #6
    screw road bikes
    Reputation: theforsakencheezit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    294
    Gnarolicious corbin, very gnarolicious, if that bike were a woman, i would perform glorious unmentionable acts upon it (maybe).
    Full Tilt Cyclery
    GT Bicycles
    Oakley
    Sram and Co.
    Fox
    Go Fast
    MAXXIS

    I

  7. #7
    BIKES!!!!
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by theforsakencheezit
    Gnarolicious corbin, very gnarolicious, if that bike were a woman, i would perform glorious unmentionable acts upon it (maybe).
    I agree

  8. #8
    RIDE TO LIVE&LIVE TO RIDE
    Reputation: ironhorsebike1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    826
    keaton, if i don't go skiing on friday, we should get a group together and ride the road gap place. i'm off the 25th (friday) and leave for cali on tues. the 29th. i'm working sat. and not sure about Sun. we definately should try to ride on friday. if not maybe sun./mon.? if your off next week.

  9. #9
    Cynical Bystander
    Reputation: COmtbiker12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,770
    Quote Originally Posted by ironhorsebike1
    keaton, if i don't go skiing on friday, we should get a group together and ride the road gap place. i'm off the 25th (friday) and leave for cali on tues. the 29th. i'm working sat. and not sure about Sun. we definately should try to ride on friday. if not maybe sun./mon.? if your off next week.
    Sounds good to me Corbin.

    Hey, if you do go skiing where you going? If its at select places, mind if I tag along?
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

    Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

  10. #10
    RIDE TO LIVE&LIVE TO RIDE
    Reputation: ironhorsebike1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    826
    Quote Originally Posted by COmtbiker12
    Sounds good to me Corbin.

    Hey, if you do go skiing where you going? If its at select places, mind if I tag along?
    either vail, breck, winter park or copper

    when are yoou guys off, right now or next week?

  11. #11
    Cynical Bystander
    Reputation: COmtbiker12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,770
    Quote Originally Posted by ironhorsebike1
    either vail, breck, winter park or copper

    when are yoou guys off, right now or next week?
    We're off right now.

    If you hit up Vail or Breck give me a call, I'd like to go.
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

    Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Samurai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    22
    Has GT fixed up the areas that are prone to cracking in the 2005 models?

  13. #13
    RIDE TO LIVE&LIVE TO RIDE
    Reputation: ironhorsebike1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    826
    Quote Originally Posted by Samurai
    Has GT fixed up the areas that are prone to cracking in the 2005 models?
    yes they have.

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.