Thread: Dwf...

locked - time out

Dwf...

Hey Don - I just wanted to ask if you could pick me up some peaches should you happen to make it over to the western slope this weekend, they sure are good over there...

Oh wait, nevermind.

Perpetually single track
    Why is Don such an easy target to give $hit to? I think we need to do a case study on this. Don't worry Don de Don Don....we'll take plenty of photos for you:

locked - time out
    Quote Originally Posted by ibmkidIII
    Why is Don such an easy target to give $hit to? I think we need to do a case study on this.
    Don's too nice to not give sh1t. There's just something gratifying about picking on such a person.

On top of this, he's and ex-Ranger and probably knows two dozens ways to kill me using the spring from an old school ball point pen. It makes me feel tough to harass him, yet remain able to eat my food without doing so through a tube.
    Last edited by s1ngletrack; 03-18-2005 at 02:09 PM.

Perpetually single track
    Quote Originally Posted by s1ngletrack
    Don's too nice to not give sh1t. There's just something gratifying about picking on such a person.
    Hmm...I assumed it was because he's fat and jolly.

hhmmm....ooops, no that's me...nevermind.
    Last edited by ibmkidIII; 03-18-2005 at 08:41 AM. Reason: not enough returns....

locked - time out
    Are you heading out today Kirk?

DWF
    Non Dual Bliss
    Hey Don - blah, blah, blah, blah...
    I have your light. I'm smashing it as I type this. I've also scraped some your DNA off my tools you were using and am sending it to the Cold Case Files just in case something might turn up.
    A man must have enemies and places he is not welcome. In the end we are not only defined by our friends but those against us.

locked - time out
    Quote Originally Posted by DWF
    I've also scraped some your DNA off my tools you were using and am sending it to the Cold Case Files just in case something might turn up.
    They'll never get a conviction on the Thai midget incident, I wasn't in Wichita that Easter - and have never even heard of Ambesol.

DWF
    Non Dual Bliss
    Quote Originally Posted by ibmkidIII
    Hmm...I assumed it was because he's fat and jolly.
    I finally understand the whole "Shut Up, Kirk!" deal.....
    A man must have enemies and places he is not welcome. In the end we are not only defined by our friends but those against us.

Perpetually single track
    nah...I actually probably won't cross paths with you guys. I'm going to the ski resorts tomorrow and for Sunday, then Sun. night I'll be meeting up with Scrubby in GJ for some riding on Mon/Tues.
    The more out of shape you are, the steeper the hill looks.

locked - time out
    Don, dude - you're totally missing out. Nikki Gudex and her twin sister showed up and are doing shots with Grant and I at the bar. They say that tommorrow they hope we will take them out on the trail and teach them pop-a-wheelies. You should see what these girls can do with a rabbit...
    Attached Images Attached Images

locked - time out
    Well, it turns out that the rain/sleet/snow dance worked out. D@mned if Grant and I were able to get in more than 5 minutes of riding today before the sky opened up and forced us to turn back. We spent the rest of the day servicing Nikki and her twin, doing shots of Patron and hanging out in the hottub with supermodels. Don't feel bad, you didn't miss much.

DWF
    Non Dual Bliss
    Well, it turns out that the rain/sleet/snow dance worked out. D@mned if Grant and I were able to get in more than 5 minutes of riding today before the sky opened up and forced us to turn back. We spent the rest of the day servicing Nikki and her twin, doing shots of Patron and hanging out in the hottub with supermodels. Don't feel bad, you didn't miss much.
    Riiiight. I saw Grant's pics. Nice. I'm glad you're having a good time there. DW & I have been consoling ourselves by putting a huge QBP/BTI parts list together. Jill's home after being gone for two weeks so that eases the pain too. BTW, I really do have your light, you'll need to stop by and pick it up when you drift back into town.

Cynical Bystander
    Don, dude - you're totally missing out. Nikki Gudex and her twin sister showed up and are doing shots with Grant and I at the bar. They say that tommorrow they hope we will take them out on the trail and teach them pop-a-wheelies. You should see what these girls can do with a rabbit...
    You're on the internet at a bar?

Nerd.

You should be out picking up chicks or something.

Jk Josh.
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

locked - time out
    Quote Originally Posted by DWF
    Riiiight. I saw Grant's pics. Nice. I'm glad you're having a good time there. DW & I have been consoling ourselves by putting a huge QBP/BTI parts list together. Jill's home after being gone for two weeks so that eases the pain too. BTW, I really do have your light, you'll need to stop by and pick it up when you drift back into town.
    I'm sure Fruita will be here for a while - I just felt obligated to harass you. Doesn't sound like things are too bad though, in my book ordering a bunch of bike parts runs a close second to riding. I'm glad to hear Jill made it back alright.

If it makes you feel any better, I lost my rear hydro line about 2/3 the way through the ride today. It was great fun trying to make it back to the parking lot in one piece.

This doesn't mean that I have to return the light I borrowed when I come by does it?

And Tony, if I were single and hadn't been laid in 3 years, I would still rather be doing anything on a computer than trying to pick up any of the wildebeasts that where to be found in the hotel bar - I would like to think that you would exercise the same discretion - yes, they were that spooky.
    Last edited by s1ngletrack; 03-20-2005 at 12:03 AM.