mtbr member

Colorado Springs ride, Thursday

Post finals ride for me. Thursday around 11:30 or so, not sure where I am going yet, I am up for suggestions!

If anyone wants to join that'd be great. More than likely will be Red Rock Canyon or Palmer Park

Shinobi-Wan Kenobi Moderator
    I can't make it but... (puts on Palmer Park Nazi hat), please don't ride in Palmer Park yet unless temps are below freezing. The mud will be nice and soft by 11:30 on Thursday--perfect for causing lots of ruts and damaging the V-ed out sections of trail. (/Nazi hat)

I don't know the consistancy of Red Rocks very well so I don't know about damage there. I would guess Cap'n Jacks (at least from High Drive) should be in good shape.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by kristian
    I can't make it but... (puts on Palmer Park Nazi hat), please don't ride in Palmer Park yet unless temps are below freezing. The mud will be nice and soft by 11:30 on Thursday--perfect for causing lots of ruts and damaging the V-ed out sections of trail. (/Nazi hat)

I don't know the consistancy of Red Rocks very well so I don't know about damage there. I would guess Cap'n Jacks (at least from High Drive) should be in good shape.
    When I made the plans I was figuring on single to high teens... if it's muddy I won't go! Plus my Final was moved .. so now I am looking at maybe 1:30..

mtbr member
    May 2007

1:30 Thu ride

Hey there,
    I can ride around 1:30 on Thu. The safest bet would be Stratton/Chutes/Columbine. If you're interested just PM me.

mtbr member
    Is it really true? Can you actually ride a bike somewhere in this state now? Are there really trails that can be ridden in Springs right now, are you pulling my leg?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by kberkle
    Is it really true? Can you actually ride a bike somewhere in this state now? Are there really trails that can be ridden in Springs right now, are you pulling my leg?
    It's true, time has been changed to 2:00

mtbr member
    Thanks for meeting man, had a great time.... I am re motivated to get ready for next summer now!

Members who have read this thread: 0