mtbr member
    May 2007

C/S Friday night ride

Anyone want to go play in the dark? Anyone interested? I need to run another light set up through its paces so I don't crash out of my next 24 due to light failure (that was so great to have happen in Nats!). I'm game to ride wherever.

Shinobi-Wan Kenobi Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by kjbike View Post
    I need to run another light set up through its paces so I don't crash out of my next 24 due to light failure (that was so great to have happen in Nats!).
    Yeah, I was kinda thinking that last night when you were just riding with a bar mount. If you had been running 2 lights last October, you might have won!

t.i.t.s.ceo/FR amoeba rep
    Wait- two rides a week now?! i need to move south! maybe if my son plays for the Miners next year i will be down that way alot!

kip- why have you not tasted the kool aid and gone Amoeba! I had all the power i needed last week but with the sideways snow it was like driving with your brights on! found that when i turned everything off- it was awesome!
    I'm a cowboy on a steel horse i ride!

the blog

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Thanks K, but I don't think I would have overtaken Tostado (he's too strong and that course had neither enough climbing or techyness to favor me). I do feel very certain I would have rocked second with Toast and I both going out to do 18 laps to decide it. Oh well, its on my sked to try with all I have to win it this year.

PBR, basically its b/c I get a silly hook up for the lights I have; just can't afford to pay for anything else. Oh, and down here its ride everyday!

mtbr member
    Anyone riding later sunday afternoon. Was hoping Cheyenne canyon was still good to go this afternoon. Heard the springs got some snow yesterday AM but not sure how much? I am a slow guy but not a novice, so I am not looking to hold anyone back.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Rusty; I'm heading out soon for a Canon lap. I'm game to do another ride in the afternoon. Not riding fast this weekend, just logging hours for a 24 coming up. If you're interested just let me know what time you are thinking of starting your ride.

mtbr member
    Sorry..got delayed even more, sorry I am going to try 3 sisters instead since it is a bit closer. Thanks for offer, but need to save a little daylight if I can.

Members who have read this thread: 0