mtbr member

building this sunday

if anyone is down i am building this sunday at 9am. the meeting place will be burger king right off i-70's exit 234 (west of idaho springs). call me if you want to come by or if you want to build on future dates in the late winter/early spring. wood donations are appreciated as well.

mark
    720-635-7429
    Divide Bike Bags

Cynical Bystander
    Quote Originally Posted by dream4est
    if anyone is down i am building this sunday at 9am. the meeting place will be burger king right off i-70's exit 234 (west of idaho springs). call me if you want to come by or if you want to build on future dates in the late winter/early spring. wood donations are appreciated as well.

mark
    720-635-7429
    Should we bring shovels or any tools? Also, should we bring bikes or anything for any riding? Hopefully I can go but I'm not sure.
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

RIDE TO LIVE&LIVE TO RIDE

mark
    720-635-7429
    i might be up for some building if you don't think that i'm still a tool. i could be going skiing or working though, so don't hold me to it.

mtbr member
    i am going to build this weekend and maybe thursday if anyone is interested. call me.

mark
    720-635-7429
    Divide Bike Bags

Cynical Bystander
    i am going to build this weekend and maybe thursday if anyone is interested. call me.

mark
    720-635-7429
    Sorry I didn't go up yesterday Mark, got busy and sidetracked building some jumps down here.
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by COmtbiker12
    Sorry I didn't go up yesterday Mark, got busy and sidetracked building some jumps down here.
    no big deal i am still working on layout and other things. i have a plan for building but work and stuff keep getting in the way. but i have a new job in empire (1.5 miles from my house) so i wont have to commute to the front range anymore. what im looking for is 2-3 people who want to build a lot. if snowskilz is down for one of those spots that would work nicely. but im still looking for a few good men. i will allow those builders freedom to create their own lines if they are willing to spend the time to make it right.
    Divide Bike Bags

eci
    no big deal i am still working on layout and other things. i have a plan for building but work and stuff keep getting in the way. but i have a new job in empire (1.5 miles from my house) so i wont have to commute to the front range anymore. what im looking for is 2-3 people who want to build a lot. if snowskilz is down for one of those spots that would work nicely. but im still looking for a few good men. i will allow those builders freedom to create their own lines if they are willing to spend the time to make it right.

I can meet you this thurs at 10am Let me know whats going on. i dont have any tools right now they are all up at the land but i will bring the chainsaw to cut some stuff

Cynical Bystander
    You live that close to Empire? Thats a cool area. I'd like to be one of those people but because I have school my building dates would be limited to weekends, although I do have spring break the week of the 20th so maybe I can make it up once or twice then.
    Tony
    is making a comeback.