Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Really I am that slow
    Reputation: SlowerThenSnot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    3,777

    4th green mt. ride

    I was thinking we could meet in the east lot and ride to the top around 8 o clock.

    Bring some beer food ect....

    anyhoo discuss?

    bring some lights although it well be a pretty full moon.....

    Super mellow still recovering from GDR riding =)
    Read my BLOG!

    just a guy who loves bikes and exploring

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: miSSionary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,566
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowerThenSnot
    I was thinking we could meet in the east lot and ride to the top around 8 o clock.

    Bring some beer food ect....

    anyhoo discuss?

    bring some lights although it well be a pretty full moon.....

    Super mellow still recovering from GDR riding =)
    Sounds super cool, count me as possible for sure!! It would be great to ride with you again Dave!
    Black Sheep...where it'ss at!!
    "I'm not known for my patience. Patience is a polite quality and often appropriate, but it rarely gets things done. Impatience, however, is the hunger for results and intolerance for excuses and delays." LA

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    14
    Are you planning on the 4th of July?? If so you will probably encounter a ton of hikers / drunk people who want to get a good view of the fireworks. I am assuming the Green Mountain in Lakewood.

  4. #4
    Really I am that slow
    Reputation: SlowerThenSnot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    3,777
    Quote Originally Posted by TomYoung2424
    Are you planning on the 4th of July?? If so you will probably encounter a ton of hikers / drunk people who want to get a good view of the fireworks. I am assuming the Green Mountain in Lakewood.
    Oh I know there well lotsa folks up there but just thinking it would be fun for a group of tipsy mtb'ers up there as well
    Read my BLOG!

    just a guy who loves bikes and exploring

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: miSSionary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,566
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowerThenSnot
    Oh I know there well lotsa folks up there but just thinking it would be fun for a group of tipsy mtb'ers up there as well
    I'm down and will prob bring others!!
    Black Sheep...where it'ss at!!
    "I'm not known for my patience. Patience is a polite quality and often appropriate, but it rarely gets things done. Impatience, however, is the hunger for results and intolerance for excuses and delays." LA

  6. #6
    Really I am that slow
    Reputation: SlowerThenSnot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    3,777

    Cool

    It well be good to catch up!
    Read my BLOG!

    just a guy who loves bikes and exploring

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: miSSionary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,566
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowerThenSnot
    It well be good to catch up!
    Sure will, sorry I didn't get to catch up with ya before your big ride.
    Black Sheep...where it'ss at!!
    "I'm not known for my patience. Patience is a polite quality and often appropriate, but it rarely gets things done. Impatience, however, is the hunger for results and intolerance for excuses and delays." LA

  8. #8
    I heart the drops
    Reputation: giantsaam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,103
    im in it was nice meeting you this morning at the parts swap

  9. #9
    I heart the drops
    Reputation: giantsaam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,103
    im gonna leave from the c470 lot at 745 and meet you up by the radio tower i want to get the full ride in so im coming from the west lot

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.