Siren Cycles, Drop-bar 29'er/MonsterCross/MegaGravel Singlespeed- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Siren Cycles, Drop-bar 29'er/MonsterCross/MegaGravel Singlespeed

Selling my beloved custom Siren Cycle. Dropbar 29'r, it is several years old, has lots of stories, but is in very good shape mechanically. It is a bike! So of course there are some knicks/scratches, but overall given the age it is in very good condition. It has MEGA tire clearance, you can easily run a 29x2.4" tire on front and back, currently running 700x40C Clement Exploro's as tubeless, it rides very well.

Salsa Woodchipper flared bar, excellent for all-around riding and trails.
    New Tektro singlespeed brake levers, new cables, housings are in great shape.
    Chris King GREEN headset, very good shape.
    Bontrager RaceXLite Crankset, these are road cranks technically, but they clear the frame just fine and I've never flexed them into it. Great for people that prefer narrow Q-factor.
    Running a 34T eagle chainring (works just fine with the current 10speed chain), 16T SS cog - this is great for zipping around town. I also have an 18&20t cog you can have if you want, maybe even a 32T chainring so you could really gear it for trail riding.
    Bontrager Carbon seatpost.
    Hand-built wheels: Hope Pro 2 Evo singlespeed specific hub in the rear to Stans ZTR Arch rim.
    DMR Revolver front hub, to same Stans front rim.

***Paragon Machine Works Sliding dropouts, currently has the geared dropout on the bike, if you want the SS specific dropout, I have that and will be happy to swap it, but I'm keeping one of them for my other Siren (also for sale currently)

This is a great bike, I'm just trying to thin the heard a bit.
    Note- the bike does not have bar tape on it. I had green on there, that I can probably re-wrap if you would like, but bar-tape is such a personal preference, I figured I would leave it up to you.
    I'm 5'11" and this fits very well, some room on either side of that. Remember, it is a mountain bike at heart, so it will fit a little different from your road bike, sloping top tube and taller headset.

I will cover shipping costs.
    I will keep my beloved pedals.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Siren Cycles, Drop-bar 29'er/MonsterCross/MegaGravel Singlespeed-img_4827.jpg  

Siren Cycles, Drop-bar 29'er/MonsterCross/MegaGravel Singlespeed-img_4832.jpg  

Siren Cycles, Drop-bar 29'er/MonsterCross/MegaGravel Singlespeed-img_4808.jpg  

Siren Cycles, Drop-bar 29'er/MonsterCross/MegaGravel Singlespeed-img_4809.jpg  

Siren Cycles, Drop-bar 29'er/MonsterCross/MegaGravel Singlespeed-img_4810.jpg  

Siren Cycles, Drop-bar 29'er/MonsterCross/MegaGravel Singlespeed-img_4811.jpg  

Siren Cycles, Drop-bar 29'er/MonsterCross/MegaGravel Singlespeed-img_4812.jpg  

Siren Cycles, Drop-bar 29'er/MonsterCross/MegaGravel Singlespeed-img_4813.jpg  

Siren Cycles, Drop-bar 29'er/MonsterCross/MegaGravel Singlespeed-img_4818.jpg  

Siren Cycles, Drop-bar 29'er/MonsterCross/MegaGravel Singlespeed-img_4822.jpg  

Siren Cycles, Drop-bar 29'er/MonsterCross/MegaGravel Singlespeed-img_4823.jpg  

Silly bike things happening.