Rockshox Reverb Cheap 125x30.9 Parts- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Rockshox Reverb Cheap 125x30.9 Parts

OK so I sent my reverb into Dirt Labs for a rebuild this summer and had the service completed and a new air shaft installed. However when it was getting put back together they noticed that the main shaft (stanchion) was slightly bent near the bottom. This causes a bit of resistance when bottoming the post out completely and could cause sealing problems after a bunch of cycles. I spoke with the tech and he said that it was fine other than the bent portion and if I used the enduro collar it would keep the post from reaching the bent portion anyway. Obviously this changes the post from a 125mm to more like 40mm but it's a buttery smooth 40mm. Lol

Long story short I bought a Fox Transfer so I figured I would offer this one up for parts or to someone looking to try a dropper on the cheap. I'm starting off at $100 because I figure the remote alone is almost that much plus all the other spares which could be pulled.

I'm also including a extra 31.6 lower tube and yes the post comes with the saddle clamp, I just forgot to dig it out for the picture.

Let me know if you have questions. Thanks

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigkat273 View Post
    OK so I sent my reverb into Dirt Labs for a rebuild this summer and had the service completed and a new air shaft installed. However when it was getting put back together they noticed that the main shaft (stanchion) was slightly bent near the bottom. This causes a bit of resistance when bottoming the post out completely and could cause sealing problems after a bunch of cycles. I spoke with the tech and he said that it was fine other than the bent portion and if I used the enduro collar it would keep the post from reaching the bent portion anyway. Obviously this changes the post from a 125mm to more like 40mm but it's a buttery smooth 40mm. Lol

Long story short I bought a Fox Transfer so I figured I would offer this one up for parts or to someone looking to try a dropper on the cheap. I'm starting off at $100 because I figure the remote alone is almost that much plus all the other spares which could be pulled.

I'm also including a extra 31.6 lower tube and yes the post comes with the saddle clamp, I just forgot to dig it out for the picture.

Let me know if you have questions. Thanks

Just as a side note, I am more than willing to work on a price. Honestly just want to clear up some space.