• 07-25-2019
    Gutch
    1 Attachment(s)
    New Take off Fox dpx2 210x52.5, Custom decal.
    Attachment 1267143This is a New take off from a new Stumpjumper 27.5. I installed it on my Levo for a few miles and do not like it. Perfect condition and hard to find in all black. The Green decals are custom, if you donít like them the oem are underneath. Save some cash! $325 shipped!
  • 08-15-2019
    Gutch
    Sold!
  • 08-16-2019
    artnshel
    I have a levo too. What didn't you like about the DPX 2?
  • 08-23-2019
    bwana
    Quote:

Originally Posted by artnshel View Post
    I have a levo too. What didn't you like about the DPX 2?

What did u finally use? Dvo?
  • 08-24-2019
    Gutch
    I have a DVO TOPAZ T3 that Iím mounting today. Iíve ran DVO on my Focus and it was awesome. I couldnít get my Rebound slow enough on Levo for my comfort, without going in and revalve.
  • 08-24-2019
    bwana
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Gutch View Post
    I have a DVO TOPAZ T3 that Iím mounting today. Iíve ran DVO on my Focus and it was awesome. I couldnít get my Rebound slow enough on Levo for my comfort, without going in and revalve.

Obviously the topaz fits. 210x52? Or other size? What fork did you use?
  • 08-24-2019
    Gutch
    210x52.5. DVO Diamond fork
  • 08-24-2019
    bwana
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Gutch View Post
    210x52.5. DVO Diamond fork

Yes, i am in a quandary. I have a levo comp alloy I found the stock revelation difficult to tune properly. Sometimes i blow through the travel and bottom out rather harshly. I rode a fox 36 factory on another bike-really plush but w good support. It was always making noises tho-some people compare it to 'mouse squeaks'.

Then I started reading about the manitou mezzer pro.and of course there is always the lyric ultimate to consider but the revelation rc comes w charger 2 damper so i dont know how much better the lyric will be. I never rode DVO but some people have written on these internet forums about them. What led you to pick a dvo fork for heavy bike like the levo?