New SRAM Eagle X01 12 Speed Shifter, Derailleur- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Sep 2019

New SRAM Eagle X01 12 Speed Shifter, Derailleur

​SOLD

This came with my bike and was never installed. I ended up purchasing a AXS before I took delivery.

I am asking $250 USD for both shipped within the conus. I will accept PayPal friends and family or you pay the 3%. Local pickup in the Los Angeles area welcome.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New SRAM Eagle X01 12 Speed Shifter, Derailleur-87cb8e8c-52b0-4d1b-9b5f-7d3b15415256.jpg  

Last edited by lardawge; 10-13-2019 at 06:18 PM.

mtbr member
    Oct 2019
    Interested shoot me an email pls.

mtbr member
    Sep 2019
    Messaging me and telling me you are interested does nothing for either of us. Frankly, I don't even know how to respond to that. Ask a question, make an offer, or something of that nature would give me something to work with. Thx.

mtbr member
    Oct 2018
    Wow. You have somebody interested.

You had 1 post, who knows if you are real or not. Likewise the person you respoded to has only 1 post and you obviously know nothing about them.

Why not um.....shoot him a message like he asked.

Do you really want to use the public forum to share bits and pieces about the sale that is between the two of you.

You've already described the product and your asking price.
    Do you go to a store and see a product than ask what it is? You obviously know what you're looking at.

If I had to guess, the response was from a person willing to purchase your X01 Shifter and derailleur for $250 because you advertised a product for a price.

mtbr member
    Sep 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Forest Rider View Post

You had 1 post, who knows if you are real or not. Likewise the person you respoded to has only 1 post and you obviously know nothing about them.

Do you really want to use the public forum to share bits and pieces about the sale that is between the two of you.

Do you go to a store and see a product than ask what it is? You obviously know what you're looking at.

If I had to guess, the response was from a person willing to purchase your X01 Shifter and derailleur for $250 because you advertised a product for a price.
    Cool story bro.

mtbr member
    Oct 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Forest Rider View Post

I did shoot him a pm. Sorry itís my first post. Are you the forum police? Relax bud.

mtbr member
    Oct 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I did shoot him a pm. Sorry itís my first post. Are you the forum police? Relax bud.
    I was directing the comment at the OP. You had reached out to him and apparently he feels you should have done more.

mtbr member
    Oct 2019
    Sorry bud football Sunday. I misread that. I had sent a pm he must have missed it. Itís all good. Again sorry.
    Peace

mtbr member
    Sep 2019
    Sold.

Also, thanks to the thread police for keeping an eye on this one. Keep up the good work.