Will ship and local pickup is fine too. They are well packed in a 36x30x10 box weighing 12 lbs if youíd like to arrange your own shipping (ex. bikeflights). Ship from zip 49014

Specs:

29er 27mm wide hookless wheelset(WM29C06)

Rims: UD, matte, 32H, 360g+/-15 Hubs: red hope pro 2 evo, front 15mm thru axle/rear standard qr Spokes: black pillar 1420 aero Nipples: red pillar alloy

I bought these new in 2014. Last two years have seen very little riding. Iíd be surprised if they have 1000 miles total. Iíve ridden them across the US from east cost rocky stuff to the flow stuff in the Pacific NW. They have held up great, never needing truing. Very stiff and light. Love the wheels so much Iíve ordered another set for my bike with boost spacing. The wheels are true, Stanís tape is installed. They set up tubeless and held air better than any other wheel Iíve own including Stanís. Shimano/SRAM freehub is a little chewed up. There are conversion kits available for a wide variety of axle configs, including boost, for both front and rear. Only reason Iím selling is because Iím downsizing number of bikes (baby on the way...). There are some small nicks and a little sealant grime on the wheels and some mud residue (that you can scrape off if youíre so inclined - itís a bit tedious). No rotors, skewers or valves.

$500 OBO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk