BUYING High End Vintage/Modern Parts! Paul/XTR/Kooka/Manitou/Ringle/Grafton/XC Pro...- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

BUYING High End Vintage/Modern Parts! Paul/XTR/Kooka/Manitou/Ringle/Grafton/XC Pro...

I'm seeking to buy cool parts! I am seeking out bikes, frames, parts, accessories, and memorabilia to purchase, with a higher focus on NIB/NOS stuff. Whether you are a weekend warrior who wants to sell a few items to feed your habit, have had an old bike taking up space in your basement for the last 20 years, or are closing your bike shop and want to liquidate, we can help!

More info: Cash for Bike Parts

Examples of what we buy: Campagnolo - Ringle - Kooka - Manitou - Marzocchi - Paul - Critical Racing - Fat Chance - OMAS - XTR - Dura Ace - Maxi Car - Yeti - Superbe - XC Pro - Machine Tech - Billet - Grafton - Curtlo - Mafac - American Classic - Bullseye - Ritchey - Topline - Moots - Merlin - Mountain Goat - Magistroni - Cyclo - M900

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BUYING High End Vintage/Modern Parts! Paul/XTR/Kooka/Manitou/Ringle/Grafton/XC Pro...-bikerecyclery.com-1-.jpg  

sbd
    mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    I have an old Fisher Procaliber with a mix of dura ace and first gen xtr including xtr cantilevers with onza cable buttons

Let me know if you want it for parts.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Hi sbd! Sure, I could use that! I'll message you

mtbr member
    Oct 2011
    I have a wtb greaseguard front hub, in good but used condition.Also a couple of suntour xcpro rear deraileurs and 7 speed shifters in you are interested. I might part with my Marzocchi b-1 bomber fork as well. any interest? I won't give them away.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by mactweek View Post
    I have a wtb greaseguard front hub, in good but used condition.Also a couple of suntour xcpro rear deraileurs and 7 speed shifters in you are interested. I might part with my Marzocchi b-1 bomber fork as well. any interest? I won't give them away.
    Hi! Yes I could be interested in these. Can you send a message with photos and any prices you have in mind?