I have *one* B Fat wheelset for sale.

That is, 27.5 x 82mm wide rims, shod with 27.5 x 4.5" tires.

DT Swiss Big Ride hubs in 150/197 with XD driver.

Happy to convert the rear to 190 QR, and/or Shimano freehub, no extra charge.

Bontrager Jackalope rims in 27.5 x 82mm.

Spokes are DT Swiss SuperComp triple butted. Nips are DT Swiss Prolock.

Stans tubeless tape installed -- both wheels are tubeless and holding air indefinitely.

WTB aluminum tubeless valves are also installed.

I am including (gratis) a set of Alligator 160mm super light rotors. They are installed with *red* aluminum bolts. You don't have to use the rotors or bolts, and you're not paying for them! But they are included.

Tires are Bontrager Gnarwhal 27.5 x 4.5". My sweetie has been riding an identical set of these rims/tires for the past few weeks, tubeless. They measure out (at her typical 2psi riding pressure) to 107mm wide and 30.5" tall.

For the sake of comparison, a Surly Bud on the same width of rim, tubeless, at the same pressure, is 110mm wide and 29.8" tall.

This front wheel and tire are brand new, never been ridden, never been installed on a bike.

The rear tire is also new, never ridden.

The rear *wheel* has been ridden once, on snow, and as such I cannot sell it as new.

Thus, the normal wheelset price of $1302 including the tires does not apply.

Instead I am selling these wheels and tires, exactly as pictured above, for $1052 including shipping. You save $250 off the top because the rear wheel has been ridden *once*.

Studs are not included or installed on these tires. But I do have them in stock, and am happy to include them (as well as the installation tool) if you so desire. Please add $110 to the total for this option, and *yes* I will include spare studs.

Need 'em?

[email protected]