2017 Special Edition Canfield Riot Frameset - $950- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Oct 2017

2017 Special Edition Canfield Riot Frameset - $950

The Riot is an absolutely fantastic bike - I've thoroughly enjoyed the time I've spent piloting it. Unfortunately back in August I managed to injure myself significantly enough to put me off the bike. I was hoping to be able to get back to riding soon, but things have taken a turn for the worse and it looks like I may not be riding for a while longer. At this point, I feel that the Riot may be better off with someone who is actually able to ride it, rather then continue letting it sit.

The frame is a large in the raw finish, with the limited edition turquoise links and custom brushed aluminum stickers. The frame is in great shape - no dents, major scratches, or other notable damage. Protective tape has been applied to especially vulnerable points. The frame works great with both boost and non-boost wheels - I've been running with a set of boost wheels with great results.

I'll be including a Chris King headset, a 24mm Race Face bottom bracket (though it may be about time for a new BB), a Salsa Liplock seatclamp, and either a boost or non-boost axle for $950.

No shock is by default included, but I do have a freshly rebuilt DVO Topaz I could include for a bit more. If interested, I also have a second rear triangle and an extra set of links that could be worked into the sale.

The frame's linkage was entirely disassembled, cleaned, and had its bearings replaced with new Enduro bearings in early August. The bike was last ridden August 9th, so the linkage is still in great shape.

Feel free to make an offer or message me for more pictures or for additional questions at three-0-one eight-0-five 9-0-three-0.

In order to keep things simple, I ask that the buyer covers shipping/packing costs. I will have the frame boxed at a reputable shop.

Thanks for looking!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2017 Special Edition Canfield Riot Frameset - 0-img_20190123_162233.jpg  

2017 Special Edition Canfield Riot Frameset - 0-p5pb17844750.jpg  

2017 Special Edition Canfield Riot Frameset - 0-p5pb17844759.jpg