2017 Diamondback Catch (Release), 29'er conversion, MRP Ribbon, Roval Wheels- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

2017 Diamondback Catch (Release), 29'er conversion, MRP Ribbon, Roval Wheels

More photos available, see the PB link..https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/2680204/

This started as a brand new, frame only Diamondback Catch 2, 2017. It was purchased as a frame only, powdercoated at ProPowderCoating in Grand Junction and then sat in a garage for 2 years. I purchased it September of 2019, still unbuilt. As it is pictured, it has a mix of many new parts, and some used parts, to make a super sweet downcountry-esque ripper. I have put 1 mile on the bike after finishing the build to bed in the brake pads and make sure the shifting was good.

NEW STUFF--
    The frame!
    RockShox Monarch RT
    MRP RIBBON SL AIR, 29"/27.5" compatible, set at 130mm of travel. (Brand new, I have the registration card/service parts that come with the new fork)
    Roval Traverse 29" boost wheelset, New-take off from 2018 Specializeds. XD Driver, DT swiss guts.
    Magura Storm HC 180mm rotors Front and Rear.
    WORKS COMPONENTS -1.5* Headset (for uber-slackness, should be around 66ish now.)
    SRAM GXP bottom bracket
    SRAM XG-1150 10-42t 11speed cassette
    SRAM XG-1130 11 speed chain
    Specialized Handlebar - nothing fancy, also new take off. 760?width I believe I forgot to measure

The Used Stuff--
    Tires, but in good to great shape - Vittoria Mezcal 29x2.25" front setup tubeless with Orange Seal, Geax AKA 29x2.20" rear same tubeless setup (rear still has hairs on it).
    Magura MTS brakes, 2 piston front and rear. Both have been recently bled. Front lever is slightly bent outward, hasn't affected performance. Pads are used but have life in them.
    SRAM GX 11speed trigger shifter, mated to a XX1 rear derailleur. Derailleur has scuffs, but is straight and in fully functional shape.
    SRAM XO Carbon gxp crankset (good shape) with a 32t direct mount eagle chainring. Chainring has ~10miles on it as my wife can't push a 32t gear, so we swapped it off her bike.
    The syncros carbon seatpost (rigid, not dropper as I feel those are personal preference)

SEAT AND PEDALS not included because the seat is beat to hell, and I like these pedals. But I can be talked into things too.

This bike will rip. It is both 650 /29" compatible. I just happened to have lots of 29" stuff at the moment. I've had another DB and really like how it performs. Not the fanciest, but it is solid and reliable. As the bike is pictured, with the heavy-ass pedals/junk seat the bike weighed 29lbs 3oz on my scale. Swap the pedals for something more reasonable and loose some weight. Swap the bar/stem combo for something nicer and loose more weight.

I will ship anywere the the lower 48states for the included price. Don't want some parts (like the Magura brakes/seatpost/other?) let me know and I'll happily work something out. I'm reasonable within reason and want to make it a good deal for both you as the buyer and me as the seller.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2017 Diamondback Catch (Release), 29'er conversion, MRP Ribbon, Roval Wheels-img_5049.jpg  

Silly bike things happening.