Asking $4100

I've had this bike for a couple of years now and life commitments have not allowed me to use it for it's designed purpose. I've ridden it around the neighborhood and on a few local gravel roads, but never took even one overnighter. It's time to let it go to someone who will ride it hard.

This is a custom bikepacking bike designed for off-road touring. Size is medium-large. Iím 5í10Ē with 32Ē inseam. See adventurebike round two -OR- let's do it again! ‚ÄĒ bantam bicycle works for more details about the project. Video review of the Bantam Adventure Bike here: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRSbA1DoEgM)

I had it built up with Rohloff Disk Speedhub with SP PD-8X Dynamo Hub, custom frame bag and high quality parts.

Iíve put $5500 into this bike and Iím asking for $4100. This is a top-shelf bike designed to withstand the rigors of long-distance off-road cycling. Itís a turnkey bikepacking solution with all the details already worked out for you.

High quality steel frame and custom steel fork with numerous connection points
Geometry optimized for loaded touring (not designed for front suspension)
Handbuilt wheels

Velocity dually rims
SP dynamo hub front, Rohloff rear
Schwalbe 70-584 (27.5 x 2.80) SnakeSkin, TL Easy Tires, set up tubeless
White Industries bottom bracket and cranks
Custom Defiant Pack frame bag
Jones H Bar with ESI grips
2017 Bantam Steel Bikepacking Bike-bantam-6.jpg2017 Bantam Steel Bikepacking Bike-bantam-5.jpg2017 Bantam Steel Bikepacking Bike-bantam-4.jpg2017 Bantam Steel Bikepacking Bike-bantam-3.jpg2017 Bantam Steel Bikepacking Bike-bantam-1.jpg