Hello,
I have a recently restored 2009 EWR OWB29er Medium frame. It pains me to have to sell this frame, but family emergencies come first. The frame was restored professionally by Bilenky Cycle Works located in Philadelphia, PA(Frame restoration alone was $750). Eastern Woods Research no longer makes frame, so this frame is not only unique, but VERY hard to find. These frames were handmade using Columbus Nivacrom Steel/ True Temper Supertherm, TIG welded. Bilenky Cycle Works also added Breezer dropouts that will accept a removable derailleur hanger (original frame had the hanger welded onto it). The frame is in excellent condition (has maybe 4-5 VERY tiny marks, which I can send pics of if need be, you can't really notice them at all!). Has only one ride on the frame, frame is solid and the color is absolutely beautiful. The decals are custom, but if you do not like them you may take them off to have a nice blank frame. The frame will come with extra Breezer dropouts, Salsa seat clamp, and a Thomson Elite seat post. You can find more information about the geometry on the EWR website. The frame will be nicely packaged by my LBS. Shipping and packaging/Paypal fees will be at the BUYERS expense. Willing to sell for $750 OBO

2009 Eastern Woods Research (EWR) OWB29 29er Medium Frame RECENTLY RESTORED-bike-77.jpg2009 Eastern Woods Research (EWR) OWB29 29er Medium Frame RECENTLY RESTORED-bike-88.jpg2009 Eastern Woods Research (EWR) OWB29 29er Medium Frame RECENTLY RESTORED-ewr.jpg