Yakima rebates coming or just get a T2?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Apr 2010

Yakima rebates coming or just get a T2?

I'm looking to pickup a rack this spring and have settled on either a Thule T2 or a Yakima Holdup. After looking at and playing with both, I've decided they're essentially equivalent for my needs and so the cheaper one will get the nod.

Cracks and Racks looks to be closing out the 2010 version of the T2 for $310. The only thing stopping me from hitting the "buy" button is that Yakima seems to have historically put up rebates at this time of year. Anyone know if there is a Yakima rebate in the works or should I just go for the Thule before they're sold out?

code: mtbr2011
    sorry, but we are out of stock on the 916xt/917xt. they're gone.
    currently yakima has a rebate only for colorado residents. it's about 10% off on orders from $300 - $500...but you've gotta be a co resident.

nothing else that i know of right now...and nothing that i see on my radar from yakima.

mtbr member
    Apr 2010

Thanks for the update. You might want to check out your website. I can't get to the XT from starting at your homepage, but it is still getting linked from google shopping and allowing me to complete the order.

interesting....
    i can't seem to get the google link to the 916xt...but it should redirect you to the xtr....which is the new product.

mtbr member
    Apr 2010

I was just clicking through the links to copy them for you. I had my post all set to hit "reply' and the links now points to the XTR. Oh well. Problem solved either way!

i figured out what you were saying and fixed it...
    thank you for pointing it out....i didn't mean for you to go through the trouble.

Members who have read this thread: 0