Thule warranty support and customer service- Mtbr.com
    Let's fly!

Thule warranty support and customer service

I have a Thule T2 bike rack and, through my own error, broke the front wheel holder for one of the bikes. I found a company called Etrailer.com that sells a replacement on their website. I called them up and asked if the bolts come with it because I only have one of the bolts. He said the bolts donít come with it, he did not have them in stock, and he recommended calling Thule directly because they have great support.

I called Thule, explained that I broke the front wheel holder, needed a replacement, and did not have the bolts. She said she would be happy to ship the bolts to me. She asked if I had ordered the replacement wheel holder, I told her I had not, she said she would include the front wheel holder as well. WOW!!!!

I am completely and utterly amazed that the guy at etrailer.com recommended I call Thule. Major props to etrailer.com!!

I am completely and utterly amazed that Thule was willing to ship out replacements even though I told her that I broke it. Major props to Thule!!!

I have had similar experiences with Garmin including destroying a 820 in a crash a few weeks ago. I plan to post about that as well. Iíve seen people post about poor experiences with them, I have used their warranty and service department multiple times over the 15+ years Iíve had Garmin products, they have ALWAYS been great for me and come through!

Iíve experienced a lot of poor service, so I thought I would give a shout out to companies that are giving great service.
    '13 Spec Epic 29er, '09 Orbea CX, '12 Cannondale SuperSix, '08 Spec Transition, '06 Simtra Trials (sold), Yamaha YZ450 (sold)

Big Mac
    Awesome. Good to hear.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk