I have a toyota sienna with the factory rack and cross bars. On my other car I have my thule rack with my thule big mouth. I was wondering if there is an adapter to put the big mouth onto the sienna's factory bars?

I saw on thule's website an adapter called 450 crossroads, used on Aero bars. Just wondering if this kit is what I need.