So what did you like at the auto show?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

So what did you like at the auto show?

It's auto show season and we had the chance to roam the isles and listen to the carshow hotties blather on about the wonderful new technological genius that is their car.

Anything grab you this year?

I was a bit dissapointed. Nothing really grabbed my attention too much. The new Camaro was pretty cool. The Caddy CTS looked good and felt right. I'm always a bit suspicious about all the hype surrounding any MT COTY recipient though. Need to drive one I guess.

The other car I really liked was the Audi S5. Way cool. Other than that... meh.

How about you?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth...
    Isaiah 58:14

www.stuckinthespokes.com

PCC
    mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    I attended the SF International Car Show this past November and there were a few cars that caught my attention but I could never afford any of those.

Related to mountain bikes, here's a concept car from the Jeep booth that is just plain ugly but I like the concept so I took a few pictures of it.

Single Speed Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by PCC
    I attended the SF International Car Show this past November and there were a few cars that caught my attention but I could never afford any of those.

Related to mountain bikes, here's a concept car from the Jeep booth that is just plain ugly but I like the concept so I took a few pictures of it.
    Actually think this thing looks quite unique. Wonder how it would par in front crash testing.

Drunken fool
    Quote Originally Posted by crux
    Actually think this thing looks quite unique. Wonder how it would par in front crash testing.
    Unique, that's a nice way of putting it It looks like a dung beetle with a bike stuck to it's back. But you're right it is unique. There's really no vehicles on the show circuit that really do it for me. I wish my current truck got better mileage, but the idea of trading it it and buying a new one that gets better mileage really make no fiscal sense at all. That's along the same lines as my buying a new cummuter bike every 2 years and convincing myself that I'm actually saving money over driving to work I liked the challenger concept from last year though. I would also love to see a diesel Honda Element.

PCC
    mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    Two more pictures of that thing.

ballbuster

Whoa! That thing looks like....

The Chevrolet Tantrum. The first car to be powered by road rage.

Read here:

https://www.theonion.com/content/node/30431

Life imitates art, eh?

mtbr member
    Nissan GTR, Lexus IS-F, Evo X, M3, Audi A8
    As you can see none of these are viable options for hauling bikes, and most of them are imports...Im Asian what can i say

Members who have read this thread: 0