Roof Rack 4 Honda Civic- Mtbr.com
    bro not pro

New question here. Roof Rack 4 Honda Civic

Hey all ... will a Yakima or Thule rack system mount OK to a late model (ala 2005 ) Honda Civic SI Hatchback ?
    thanks
    G O N Z

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Just go to http://www.yakima.com/home.html and click on choose my rack and it will walk you through every single step of picking out a rack.

Arrrr.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonz
    Hey all ... will a Yakima or Thule rack system mount OK to a late model (ala 2005 ) Honda Civic SI Hatchback ?
    thanks
    If it's a 2 door, definitly get a stretch kit. Expensive but lets you carry more weight and doesn't look as goofy as 2 towers a foot apart.
    You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.

pronounced may-duh
    Quote Originally Posted by twrecks
    If it's a 2 door, definitly get a stretch kit. Expensive but lets you carry more weight and doesn't look as goofy as 2 towers a foot apart.
    Like he said you need the short roof kit but yeah they make a roof rack for any car. My advice is these racks are built to last a long, long, time. Therefore a used rack will work just as good as new. Check ebay! With some luck you can score a rack for cheap. I saved about 200.00 getting a roof rack on ebay.

Members who have read this thread: 0