Race Ready Rig <------Name, ROCKY- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Dec 2008

Race Ready Rig <------Name, ROCKY

Platform 83 Toyota pickup longbed:

Final crawl ratio is 215:1
    Professional built Chevy V-8 small block 400 Stroked (6.7 Liter 406) estimated 400hp . Rods are longer than stock at 6-inch length. Edelbrock Pro-Flow Multi-Port Sequential Fuel Injection has keypad in cab for adjustments on the fly. Trick Flo aluminum cylinder heads. Custom Erson cam shaft w/steetdampr. Crowler Roller lifters and roller rocker arms. Evans waterless NPG+ coolant with total bypass thermostat. Power Steering. Air Conditioning. R & M heat exchanger hot water shower system. Premier Power welder and power supply with 160 AMP alternator, Tilton High Torque Starter … . Engine temperature runs cool (198 degrees with a 195 bypass T stat). Headman headers tight fit with heat coat,, Knock sensor, Audiovox Electronic Cruise Control. Hand throttle on transmission shifter, power steering,Jacobs electronics headlamp brightners,Dual optima battery w/marine battery switch, dual transfer cases JP eater,Final crawl ratio is 215:1, NV4500 5 speed tranny, Moser 1.5 inch 35 spline axles, arb rear locker, Tru-Trac gear proportional locker, disc brake upgrade with Land Cruiser vented rotors and 4-Runner big caliper disc brakes. Toyota Land Cruiser brake master cylinder and clutch master cylinder,13.5-gallon gravity flow to main tank under the spare tire, carries 30 gallons of gas and gets 15mpg at 75-80 mph, Custom-made National Springs on all 4 corners, Warn 8000-pound winch, four wheel camper ranger model, 6 underbody rock lights, Rancho 9000 5-way adjustable shocks. Front and rear sway bars with quick disconnects, Firestone Ride-Rite air compressor,Hella twin trumpet air horn,solid rock sliders, bomb proof Renuel custom bumpers, dyno mat cab, Tires are BF Goodrich 33x12.5x15

Four Wheel Pop-Up Ranger Model

Camper features
    3-Way Refrigerator. 16,000-BTU forced air furnace. 8-foot Fiamma awning. Side awning and back porch lights. Front sliding window. Deadbolt. Arctic Pack insulated liner. 2 roof vents. Front roof vent Fan-Tastic power vent. Shurflo water pump and faucet. 2 burner stove top with cover. 20 lb. LP gas tank with gauge. 12-gallon water tank. Slide out Queen-sized bed. Hella map lights in upper bed. Storage closet. Cable jacks free standing. Camper battery mounted in truck bed. Electronic interior water and battery meter. Wired LED DC volt meter. 300 watt power inverter.

MTB RACE READY:

Last edited by Ride2Suffer; 02-25-2010 at 10:34 PM.
    " I Love My Bike "

Say Car Ramrod!!
    Jan 2004
    Holy Shlt. That thing is sweet.
    I wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself...

mtbr member
    May 2009
    beautiful truck and camper. what kind of camper is that and where did you get it? can you post up some interior pics when the pop-up is up? i love it!

Ken
    Ye Olde Phartt
    Smokin' awesome on so many levels. Did you do some or all of the work yourself?

mtbr member
    Dec 2008
    Campers are called Four Wheel Campers: Aluminum frame, light weight....expensive buggers.
    https://www.fourwheelcampers.com/

The other end has a full pull out Queen size bed.

Found this one: you to can start the process.....lol !!
    https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/1618293530.html
    OMG, looking at all the receipts tossed at this truck...sickening
    " I Love My Bike "

mtbr member
    I am in awe. That is really cool.

You are one anal retentive SOB.
    Only two infinite things exist: the universe and stupidity. And, I am unsure of the universe
    - Albert Einstein

mtbr member
    Dec 2008
    yes, I have been told that before, I use my stuff,,,,It just gets a complete detail when done....this truck will get used for its intended purpose.

Its going in Monday for a Audio system like no other,,,...I will be able to rock a small town out with DVD.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Giggity
    I am in awe. That is really cool.

You are one anal retentive SOB.
    " I Love My Bike "

mtbr member
    What did that set you back?

mtbr member
    Dec 2008
    Lots........to much to say, but worth every penny !!

Its nice to get done riding, take a hot shower, cook up some pasta and lay down for a nap

Quote Originally Posted by kntr
    What did that set you back?
    Got some new taller/skinnier rubber, in the 2nd pic::: 33x10.5 BFG MUD KM2's

" I Love My Bike "

Did I catch a niner+?
    I want one for Gnomefest.
    Mr. Krabs: Is it true, Squidward? Is it hilarious?

mtbr member
    Dec 2008
    hey, its your lucky day....LOL

the ultimate man cave might be for sale, it has been replaced.

" I Love My Bike "

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    clean man might b interested if u sell it

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    Definitely left-nut worthy. Glad to see you used a real toyota truck as a platform and not the Lexus-wannabe versions of late.

Elitest thrill junkie
    Would be a cool truck if it was diesel.
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

You're turning black metallic.

Members who have read this thread: 0