post up your honda / acuras- Mtbr.com
    Coors, the american beer.

post up your honda / acuras

figured we should have our own thread cause i saw a few nice ones in the car / bike sticky

ill start
    96 acura integra ls with 165k on it
    mods include i/h/e, eibach sportlines with tokico blues, omni upper control arms in the front, washer trick for camber in the back, enkei 17s with riken raptor tires, clear corners front, and painted red altezzas in the rear, 5% tint rear 3 windows, 20% tint fronts and visor, pager alarm.

most recent pics

getting jumped by a saturn cause my battery died

AZ has the best mountain bike gathering ever

Elitest thrill junkie
    Any turbo or anything to go faster? What's the rev limit on those things? I think the new civic Si has to be a blast with it's normally aspirated 200hp. Just beat the hell out of it and shift like crazy.

I just stage 1ed my WRX today, so nice not to have any detonation now during acellerations. Goes much better now, I have the subaru direct intake and some boost control going on for my altitude here, but not much else.
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

You're turning black metallic.

nah no turbo, its an LS ... went that route cause i didnt even wanna spring for premium gas in a GSR ... i got I/H/E for a little fun but im sure the addition in power is low. Redline is 7k ... on gsr they go up to 8200

my friend has a 07 si and he loves it so far.

dont you live in az? Screen name looks familir from AZSF 05 ... if so im pretty sure i rode with you i used to have a black accord.

Elitest thrill junkie
    Yep, we rode in some of the spring flings. I had a neon then.
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

You're turning black metallic.

actually yea you seen the integra too when i used to have civic si rims .. we rode in sedona in 06

couldnt make it out in 07 cause i got a speeding ticket and i just transferred to state college in chico so that adds 2hrs to the drive.

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    I need to post mine soon.. I just got my yakima racks put on. pics to come soon.

Two wheels, one love...

Here's mine... stock as can be!

1999 Integra 80K daily driver... bike fits neatly between the back seats. I used to have a Thule rack with my 94 Integra, but it interferes with the sunroof on my 99. Ah well.
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    I sold it a few years ago, but I loved this car to death. Sold it with 200k miles on it, still ran like a champ.

yo rob you should lower that thing for sure ... h&r sport springs ride pretty good on stock struts ... i used to have the ls mesh rims for a few months but i hate em .... really wish i wouldnt have gotten rid of my polished civic si rims

Two wheels, one love...
    You know, I'd love to lower this thing for sure, however right now I'm up in New Hampshire where we get 12" of snow at the drop of a hat. If my plans to move to New Mexico follow through, that will be my first order of business!

Yeah the stock rims are garbage, I agree...

mtbr member
    Where in New Mexico are you looking? I used to live in El Paso, TX, but spent a lot of weekends in New Mexico.

Nice no rass
    '03 Element

Nice no rass
    Try this again

Quote Originally Posted by ryguy79
    Where in New Mexico are you looking? I used to live in El Paso, TX, but spent a lot of weekends in New Mexico.
    i flew thru alb nm last week and it looked like it defintiley had some mtn biking potential ... would love to go back sometime

mtbr member
    I never rode in alb but the sandia crest probably has good riding. i think the ski area has lift served stuff too. and its only about an hour from santa fe. love that place.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Need a pic of a Acura TSX with a roof setup.

Anyone?

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    gotta support the Honda family!
    After 38 months of owning the Accord, it was time for a mod! I've been waiting and waiting and waiting and debating and debating.. it was that time.

New mod! Yakima Q tower + Steelhead bike racks + wind deflector!

I've been riding my mountain bike (Gary Fisher) and wanted to get into road bikes. I decided to go buy a new Trek 2100 D road bike and needed a better way for transportation of my bikes!

Some will hate! some MAY like it! didn't wash the car though...

+ bonus pics of my bike...

nice coupe man my friends mom has an 03 6spd ... i got to drive it one time and damn!

Members who have read this thread: 0