pick-up truck rentals in Salt Lake City- Mtbr.com
    Est. 1971
    Jan 2004

New question here. pick-up truck rentals in Salt Lake City

My friends and I are headed to Moab for a long weekend and we need a pickup for shuttling bikes, preferably a compact or midsize.

The only place I've found pickups at is Enterprise. Any suggestions who else I can rent one for a long weekend? Thanks.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    When I went to Moab in 99 I rented a Ranger pickup through Budget. Of course when I went to pick it up in Denver they did not actually have any. I end up with an Explorer for the price of the Ranger. Maybe you'll have more luck.

You could always rent a panel van.

Jan 2004

Rugged Rental

Quote Originally Posted by tim_fsr
    My friends and I are headed to Moab for a long weekend and we need a pickup for shuttling bikes, preferably a compact or midsize.

The only place I've found pickups at is Enterprise. Any suggestions who else I can rent one for a long weekend? Thanks.
    Check out Rugged Rental (www.ruggedrental.com) , they specialize in truck & van rentals. Their prices are competitive, allow multiple drivers without LDW ripoff, and you can get some vehicles with bike racks (they rent Sportworks hitch racks).

Call & talk with Jesse Hubbard-he's also a rider.

I'm organizing a group trip in Moab this spring & have been impressed with their offerings & flexibility.

-Adam

Members who have read this thread: 0