North shore racks- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Apr 2011

Good job! North shore racks

Just wanted to post a shout-out to Alison and Malcolm at NSR for their excellent customer service. Also to let NSR owners know they've got a new anti-rattle pin, now locally made, which will significantly improve stability of the rack. They were kind enough to let us stop by the home office and personally updated our rack setup, night and day difference. What a great company, if you are looking for a rack, consider NSR...

mtbr member
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by slong9 View Post
    Just wanted to post a shout-out to Alison and Malcolm at NSR for their excellent customer service. Also to let NSR owners know they've got a new anti-rattle pin, now locally made, which will significantly improve stability of the rack. They were kind enough to let us stop by the home office and personally updated our rack setup, night and day difference. What a great company, if you are looking for a rack, consider NSR...
    Tell me more about this new anti rattle pin... I have a NSR 2 years old. Other then a few rust spots where the paint chipped and being a bit tough to store, the thing is pretty cool. Nothing like coming back from ride all tired and beat up and just putting the bike right up. As much as I enjoyed playing Jenga when I was tired and hot, looking for a beer, I don't miss my old racks.