my nissan frontier and bike pic- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Feb 2008

my nissan frontier and bike pic

it's a 2006 nissan frontier crew cab, shortbed, 4x4. i can fit three bike mounted sideways, and can also lift the rear of the bike to fit more cargo underneath. The mounts are delta lockable skewers i drilled into the side of the bed to mount them.
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    May 2004
    very nice man, they are great trucks. check out frontierboard dot net and clubfrontier org (although this one is falling from grace, under new lame mgmt).

there are several threads there on ways to mount bikes/gear fwiw - the most common being using the locking skewers mounted in the utilitrack trays via cone nuts from thehomedepot.

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CharacterZero
    very nice man, they are great trucks. check out frontierboard dot net and clubfrontier org (although this one is falling from grace, under new lame mgmt).

there are several threads there on ways to mount bikes/gear fwiw - the most common being using the locking skewers mounted in the utilitrack trays via cone nuts from thehomedepot.
    hey, i already am a member! and i think i've seen you there too. my s/n is 1stnissan on clubfrontier.org

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Oh yeah, I was really considering taking that CAI off your hands! Well, good to see you over here - after having been given trial separation, I am nowhere near as active as I used to be on that board. I spend most of my time over here....like I said, good to see ya. If I can make it out to socal with the bike, I know who to call to feel right at home (given we have the same truck, save mods!).

Members who have read this thread: 0