Motorcycle Rack- Mtbr.com

Thread: Motorcycle Rack

mtbr member
    Aug 2012

Motorcycle Rack

Hey guys. Im currently trying to find a rig to put a bike on a motorcycle. I have a little Honda trail 110. I've seen a video of Ryan Howard with a rack on his. I was thinking maybe a small trailer but Im not sure. Just wondering if anybody has ideas, completed projects, or if a company makes something like what I'm looking for. (It would also be sweet if i could rig it for a surfboard but that may not be a possibility). Thanks

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    Check out the 2x2 motorcycle rack thread below. There is a great review and pics. I commented on that thread and am also looking around for a way to get my motorcycle and bike to the trail. A Google search for motorcycle bike rack will turn up a few alternatives. I don't know if I've found an ideal design yet but one design I like is shown at a blog called points unknown. I like the design and am thinking of trying to do something like this. I just need the equipment, materials and skill to pull it off. Currently I have none of the above. Hopefully I can figure something out in the near future.

Members who have read this thread: 1