Lets see those roof racks!- Mtbr.com
    Kneel Before Your Master

Lets see those roof racks!

I just bought a Yakima Roof Rack system for my Honda Accord Coupe and can't wait to use it. I am so sick of sticking my bike in the trunk after having to unlock and lower the rear seats and take the front wheel off. I won't have it installed until this weekend, but I would love to see everyones set ups.

mtbr member

Yakima cross bars and towers, fairing, viper and steelhead bike mounts.
    :wq

Kneel Before Your Master
    Thats the rack that is sitting in my garage. I have to wait on some clips to come in the mail. THAT LOOKS AWESOME! How is the rack on the highway without bikes? I might have to take mine off during the week because of the highway driving I do.

mtbr member
    It's fine on the highway - minimal noise. I leave it on full time because it's a PITA to remove and replace it with how often use them (weekly). I have the benefit, however, of the roof rails, meaning I'm not using the q-clips to secure them to the roof line above the window. I used to have ski racks on my Integra and I always removed them - this was 8 years ago now, but having the q-clips up there at the window was a PITA. Not sure how it is anymore though I know some of my friends use the qclips on their subarus (STIs mostly) without issue.
    :wq

Members who have read this thread: 0