Inno truck bed rack- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Feb 2004

Inno truck bed rack

I'm thinking about getting a set of the Inno clamps that fit onto the side rails of a pick up truck bed. Anyone have experience with these? Can I use my old Thule (square) load bars or do I have to use their load bars?

Thanks

mtbr member
    I am interested in this as well for my tacoma.

(bump)

mtbr member
    Jul 2003
    According to Inno the stays are compatible with standard round or square load bars. I've seen them used with Yakima, Thule, Sarris, and other racks with no problem.

chris1911, make sure that you get the correct stays for your Tacoma if it has the C channel track system. The "standard" stays won't work. You'll need PN: RT102 if your Tacoma has the c channel rails.

Good Dirt
    "I do whatever my Rice Cripsies tell me to!"

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    I ordered a set of these rain-gutter brackets from a company called summit Racks, they mount on your bed rails and allow a rain gutter rack system to be mounted above the bed. A couple of features that sold me was easy removal of the rack system and being able to install a bed cover over the brackets.

I noticed they also had brackets that fit Toyota Tacoma with cargo-management rails.

http://www.summitracks.com/bracket-cm-nt.html

I havenít had a chance to install them yet but they appear well made. Iíll post photos when I get them installed.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by bpalermo
    I ordered a set of these rain-gutter brackets from a company called summit Racks, they mount on your bed rails and allow a rain gutter rack system to be mounted above the bed. A couple of features that sold me was easy removal of the rack system and being able to install a bed cover over the brackets.

I noticed they also had brackets that fit Toyota Tacoma with cargo-management rails.

http://www.summitracks.com/bracket-cm-nt.html

I havenít had a chance to install them yet but they appear well made. Iíll post photos when I get them installed.

Very interesting and also very expensive for what they are. I would be interested in seeing the pics as well. Thanks for the link.

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    Yea, I thought they were a little pricey too, but considering the poor selection of pick-up specific racks out there and all the advantages of the summit racks system I figured it was worth the extra money.

Iím sure it will be like every other new product, starts off with a high price and eventually comes down. I can remember when standard rain gutter brackets from Thule or Yakima were $70 for a set of two ($140 for four).

Members who have read this thread: 0